Chapter 6 I Love You

The crew worked round the clock the next day to finish the car before the Race Wars. Brian had to work at Harry's, so he dropped Mia off at the shop before returning. Lotty was working on the undercharged of the car while Dom and Neal worked on the engine, and Letty and Leon worked on the gages inside the vehicle. Music played through the shop as they tried to beat the setting sun. They still had their cars to tweak before the race, and Brian and Vince not being here put double the workload on the rest of them.

When five hit, the crew left. Letty and Neal were going back to her place for dinner and a movie. Jesse was heading home to tweak the programs he and Neal worked on. And Leon was going god knows where leaving Dom and Lotty alone to finish up. Dom took Lotty's outstretched leg and pulled her out from under the car.

"Come take a break with me," Dom said, offering his hand out for her. Lotty smiled, putting down the wrench and oil rag as she took his hand into her grease-covered one. They were chest to chest as she looked up at Dom with a cheeky smile.

"I can think of something else," she whispered as she unbuttoned his work shirt, ripping it over his shoulders.

"So needy," Dom looked down at her with a smirk.

"For you," She looked at his chest, to his eyes. "Always,"

Dom leaned down, kissing her as he touched her neck. Lotty's hand ran up to his cheek as she leaned into him. His hands trailed down her sides to her butt, and grabbing it, he effortlessly lifted her up. Lotty smiles down at him.

"I think I quite like this position," She stated as Dom walked them over to the car seat. They removed from the car and sat down.

"I'm sure you do," Dom smirked at her as he pulled her closer, burying his face in her work shirt. His hands grabbed her shoulders; he kissed both of her breasts as she held his head.

"Mmm," Lotty hummed as Dom looked up at her.

"What is it?" He asked, leaning back. She ran her finger up and down his toned, smooth chest.

"I was thinking we both haven't eaten yet," Lotty shrugged, and Dom smirked.

"Yeah?" He questioned, his hands rubbing circles on her covered butt.

"I was thinking I can take us home, cook us a good old fashion meal, get a six pack and watch a movie," Lotty suggested. "I'll even let you pick the movie,"

"Mm, that does sound nice," Dom nodded. "What were you planning on cooking for us?"

"Garlic-buttered pork chops," Lotty said. "With green bean casserole and mashed potatoes?"

"Woman, you sure know the way to my heart,' Dom teased.

"I already own your heart, Mr.Toretto," Lotty reminded.

"Well, you know the way to my stomach then," He reworded.

Lotty smirked as she leaned down and kissed him. "I'll let Mia know then,"