Chapter 7 Little Firecracker

In the shop, Lotty smirked at Brian's finished product as she clasped a hand on Jesse's and Neal's shoulders

In the shop, Lotty smirked at Brian's finished product as she clasped a hand on Jesse's and Neal's shoulders. "You boys did a fantastic job on the layout," She complimented. "It's sick," It looked just like the draft Neal and Jesse worked on. And seeing it come to life was amazing.

Leon wiped the side down as Dom entered the passenger side with a laptop. Brian started up the engine, purring like a kitten. Lotty put her hand on the side of it, looking at Brian. "You ready for this, jumpy?" She laughed.

"Yeah!" Brian smiled at her.

Brian took off from the garage, the tires squealing as they turned onto the road. Lotty laughed as she shook her head, walking up to Letty. "I think we did a good job," Lotty said.

"Yup," Letty nodded, smiling at her. "Now all we gotta do is tune up yours, and then we will be set for the Race Wars,"

They walked over to her blue 1993 Mazda RX. Dom had picked out for her to race with. She loved it, and he did a fantastic job on it to surprise her on her birthday. It had left her in tears when he handed her the keys.

"So you and my brother? Y'all have a good night?" Lotty asked, seeing how they were all over each other the previous day.

"You could say that," Letty smirked, looking over her shoulder at Neal. "Let's just say I had him tied up,"

Lotty laughed, shaking her head. 'I figured he was a bottom type of guy," She chuckled as they worked under the hood.

"So what about you and Dom?" Letty asked, nudging her with her hip.

"I cooked us dinner, and we watched a movie," Lotty shrugged, keeping the good parts for themselves. Those were theirs to keep—no one else.

"Ooo, girl, when you gonna make me dinner?" Letty asked. "What did you have?"

"Garlic buttered pork chops, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes," Lotty listed.

"That sounds so damn good, you save me any?" She asked as Neal overheard the conversation.

"I want some," Neal whined. "I haven't had your cooking in years. It feels like"

"Uh, no," Letty said, looking at him. "If there any leftovers, it's coming to me,"

Lotty laughed, shaking her head. "Sorry to disappoint you guys. Whatever was left over Mia ate last night. How about this Sunday for dinner, I make it?"

"That sounds bomb as fuck," Leon stated. "We can cut the pork chops out for stake, though, you make the best stake in LA,"

"Now I think you're being too kind, Lee," Lotty chuckled as she and Letty closed the hood.

"No, he's right," Jesse claimed. "Now we just gotta break it to Dom. He got voted out for Sunday cook,"

Lotty shook her head as they discussed the following Sunday night meal plan. After finishing up the rest of the cars, Lotty closed the shop with Neal and Letty as Brian pulled up with Dom.