Callahan

VANCE

I put on the dark gray suit that Adelaide bought me, pairing it with a black shirt and shoes. She said I looked good in this color, hopefully that's enough to keep her entertained.

Who am I kidding? I need something stronger than that.

I spray on the cologne Julianna picked out for me, saying it smells like my face looks, whatever that means, and head out to find Adelaide. From the music blasting in her room, I know she's still getting ready, but I go in anyway. I've already seen all of her after all.

"Jesus, how much cologne did you put on?" She says from the bathroom and I chuckle. "Open a window, I'm going to end up smelling like you." I keep my footsteps light as I approach the bathroom quickly and take a hold of her waist. "Oh, you bastard!" She glares at me through the mirror as I dip my head down to her neck. "Stop, I already put like five layers of make up to cover up your filthy work." I move to the nape of her neck and place a soft kiss. "Out."

"Why?" I whisper, placing another kiss lower than the first one since her dress has an exposed back.

"Vance." She breathes out.

"Adelaide." I respond but trail further. She turn around and pushes me out of the bathroom. I can see what all the rage was about her wearing that damn dress. The oxblood red matches her skin perfectly, the cowl neckline allows me to see some of her cleavage, rounding with the curvature of her breasts. The silk drops off her hips loosely, stopping right before her ankles where I can see she's wearing a golden anklet. Her dark tattoos along her arms make her look like the embodiment of a switchblade knife. Absolutely dangerous and painfully stunning.

"Take it off." I say with fake apathy as she turns to the mirror with a roll of her eyes. I unbuckle my belt and she looks up at the sound, smiling when she sees me coming closer. "You're not wearing that tonight." I press her against the sink, my eyes fixed on hers as I roll the hem up her thighs.

"I either smell like you, or I change and I don't." She says sweetly, making me let out a humorless laugh before reaching around to feel her, she winces and throws her head back against my shoulder. "If you get this dress dirty I'll—"

"You'll what? Hurt me?" I moan at the wetness between her legs, at the warmth radiating from it. Her phone rings. "Don't you dare." She reaches for it and answers quickly, putting it on speaker as drop to my knees and flip her around.

"Hello?" Her voice is mildly composed but she throws a hand over her mouth when mine finds the inside of her thigh.

"Adelaide, hey." Callahan says on the line and her wide eyes go down to me as I smile, dragging my tongue up to her clit as her leg shakes. "I hope I'm not overstepping by asking your secretary for your personal number, I wanted to let you know that I've moved our dinner plans to a different floor."

"That's," she starts speaking but it sounds pitched so she tries again. "Sorry about that, that's fine. Could you send me the right floor?" I stand and pull her thighs up so her legs are around me, making sure she's holding the dress high enough to not tear before sitting her up on the edge of the sink.

"The very top, you can't miss it." He replies as I slip into her, making her swallow a moan. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just struggling with a pesky zipper. Thank you for the heads up!" She stares down at me, at my lips.

"Oh! Alright then, I'll see you in a bit!" He says and hangs up, Adelaide lets out a shaky moan as I thrust into her. She pulls my face into a kiss even though she's wearing a deep red lipstick.

"Don't stop." She cries, holding on to my neck as I kiss down her shoulder and chest. I'm close, she feels too good to hang on for this long.

ADELAIDE