♡₆ Drugged

━━━━━━━━

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐭
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬
𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

━━━━━━━━

Sleepy and sick? Taehyung knew exactly what was wrong with his bunny and how to help him.

Taehyung's POV:

"Jungkook-ah, wake up." I said, slightly shaking his small shoulder, only to hear him grunt and turn around, now his back facing me. I frowned and shook him again, rising my tone this time. "Jungkook-ah." I growled and clicked my teeth as he sleepily pulled and blanket and curled under it, making himself small into the pillows.

"I don't want to wake up..." He whispered, almost inaudibly, his arms wrapping around each other under his head. He hid his face into the gap between them and whimpered. As I gripped my hand more on him and forced him to turn towards me, his body began shaking under my hand.

"Why not?"

"B-bun feels sick..." He said, rubbing his eyes and hiding back into his arms.

"Sick?"

Something was off, or probably on. I smirked a bit, before squinting my eyes and pulling the blanket off him, placing my hand on his chest and slowly tracing it down his belly. He winced and squirmed more with each inch I was caressing. He slowly lifted his hands up to my wrists, pleading and crying out to let him go, yet his grip was way weaker than mine, almost not even noticeable.

"D-don't press on bun... Please, Taehyung-ah."

"Why wouldn't I? Looks like this tiny bunny got a rut over here." I said right before pressing and squishing his belly under my hand, his back arching and his mouth slipping loud moans and screams. I covered his lips and shushed him, sliding my arms under his small body, picking him up from the bed and heading down the hallway. His hands were instantly tucking between our chests, his head lowering and hiding into my neck. He looked distressed, but something was telling me that it was the best time to earn both his trust and his submission.

"Daddy's going to help you with your tight belly, okay? Bun's going to be good and open up to Daddy, will he?" I whispered while taking the last step downstairs, walking through the hallway and towards the bathroom, the door easily opening as I pushed it with my knee. The sink counter was ice cold, so as I sat him on top of it, he instantly hissed and cried out, climbing back up in my arms. His grip was getting stronger since the sleepiness was slowly fading away, his heat taking over. I peeled his hands off my back and sat him down again, this time on top of a soft, thick towel. Taking a moment to close the door and also grab some supplies, which, I didn't let him see, of course.

As I turned around, his curious doe eyes were staring right at me, piercing through me, almost reading my thoughts and soul. "Why are you staring at me like that, huh?"

He immediately turned his head around and shook it, hopping off the counter the moment I took a couple of steps towards him. I tilted my head and took another slow step, noticing that he was taking a step back quickly. Continuing in the same rhythm, he soon whined as his back hit the wall, the window just beside him. With enough anticipation, I placed the supplies on the counter, careful of him to not see the act.

"You're going to hurt me. Let me leave, I- I don't feel too good... Please." He said, his voice no longer weak and dizzy, reach over as a demanding tone. Still, there was hesitation and a tiny pinch of fear, which gave me the chance to rush towards him and catch him by the waist just as he was about to run to the side.