♡₁₈ Personal lap pillow

Warnings:
Spanking
Gentle to rough
Caretaking
Little space

3rd pov:

'No, don't you dare hang up on me ag-'

Taehyung sighed and obviously hung up on his co-worker, irritated by their argument. He just threw the phone on the couch and sat down at the other end, turning the TV onto some random channel. After watching for a while and rearranging his thoughts, he looked down at his wrist and checked the time.

"3 pm..."

He got up, his mind roaming over the fact that his little one would usually hop down the stairs to greet him. Since it didn't happen, he decided to drag himself up the stairs, to his bedroom. By the time he did so, Taehyung also noticed the dead silence covering all the rooms and hallways. "How strange..." he muttered to himself while continuing to head towards the stairs. Each step felt heavier than the previous one, exhaustion taking over him little by little. As he reached the halfway up the stairs, his ears picked up a small sound coming from the bedroom where Jungkook was supposed to be. He hurried up a little but opened the door very cautiously, peeking inside and then slowly pushing it more.

The little one was snuggled in both blankets, pillows scattered all over his bed, some fallen to the ground, his usual plushies tucked tightly in his limp arms and drool slipping from the corner of his mouth ㅡ thats what Taehyung noticed when he came closer and chuckled to himself seeing the pillow wetting on that spot.

He sighed and sat down next to the lump of fluff, rubbing his fingers through his hair and leaning down to his ears. "Wake up lil one.. daddy got u a ..snack~" A chuckle slipped outta his lips again seeing the ears wiggling the moment he said "snack", big eyes fluttering open looking at him sleepily and unfocused. Jungkook's hands raised up to Taehyung's surprise, leaving the older confused for a second until he realized the little one was trying to get up. At that time, he caugt his small hands in his, holding them gently but firmly, making him lay back down.

While still holding his hands, he scooped him up on his lap along with the blanket, wrapping the corners of it back around the younger one. He just peppered kisses over his sleepy face and eyes, enjoy the other's purrs and soft moans also feeling his hands curling up and holding onto his thumb. What made him soften more was the words that finally came out of Jungkook's mouth. "..welcome back, daddyh~" ㅡ the giggle that followed got Taehyung's guard up, mostly because he knew the little one would be mischievous by the look in his eyes. And he was, indeed. A quick lean ended up with Jungkook sinking his teeth in his forearm, leaving a few tiny marks and licking it lovingly before laying his head back on his thighs.

He was staring so innocently as Taehyung was looking and hissing from the bite. It didn't hurt, he was used to it. But, something burnt inside him and he didn't think much ㅡ he flipped the younger on his belly, unwrapping the blanket and uncovering his butt. He ignored the wiggles and whines coming from the one laying on his thighs. "Its easy to manhandle a sleepy baby, don't u think?" He said as he pulled the little one's waist band right under his butt, making his cheeks pop up more, his hand traveling across it in a soft manner.

"Sleeping till 3 while other people work. You should be a little ashamed."
As soon as he added these, Jungkook's whimpers slipped out, his hips squirming on the other's thighs while his cheeks would blush with a bright pinky shade. A pity that he was facing down and Taehyung couldn't see... not yet, at least. But he could imagine how flushed the little one is right as he started spanking his asscheeks, a few times on the right one, squishing it hardly before doing the same to the other until he was satisfied with the reddened marks on them. He didn't want to hurt the small one, rather just intended to play and tease him.

"..mmhh daddy! stop please.." he whined by the time Taehyung added a few more slaps even over his hole, his legs stretching and tucking together as he pleaded. Jungkook didn't expect to be listened to, but to his surprise, the older one
stopped hitting his already-stinging ass and just picked him up, sitting him on his lap. He wrapped his arms around him and leaned backwards against the board, brushing through his hair and wiping the little tears from his eyes. "Don't whine like that, you know daddy's right."

"Mhmm i know.. sorryy..~"

Taehyung laughed and let the younger one rest on him, seeing him falling asleep again. It was obvious that he didn't want to sleep, but the moment he accepted to take him in his care, he knew about his habit. The younger one has been sleepy since... forever. It didn't bother Taehyung, in fact, he loved that at least he knew the small one wouldn't do anything bad while he was working and he would also have a reason (an excuse) to mark and claim the tiny furball when he came back.

After placing a kiss on his head, he closed his eyes and slept along with the younger one, taking his well-deserved rest.