♡₁₀ Morning Sex

━━━━━━━━
*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*

𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐱
━━━━━━━━

Last night was a completely different experience for Jungkook. He would have never dreamed of becoming so addicted to Taehyung, especially to the pleasure he was giving him sexually. Even the thought of being rubbed on the inside by the other's cock was giving him chills. Taehyung knew that, but today he was going to be busy. So then, he decided to pound into the other all morning until he would fall asleep and lay down quietly all day.
Besides, he was hard only by peeking under the younger's night shirt, the milky skin of his ass cheeks making his erection stick out uncontrollably.

Author's POV:

Taehyung has been staring at Jungkook's sleeping position. The way he was curled up and his legs were scissored together, and his knees were bent against his tummy, it made his butt stick out completely. He couldn't resist the urge of reaching his hand and touching the younger, caressing every inch of his bum, moving closer to him as his hunger was growing. He groaned the moment he sensed the other's sweet scent, tempting him to latch his teeth on Jungkook's neck. Which he did, and the other instantly gasped and flinched, but Taehyung was fast enough to press his thighs against the bed, making him sink and roll on his belly with the force. His hand was strong and Jungkook, being still dizzy and soon sedated by the other's harsh bites, couldn't move away from it. Taehyung put his whole weight on his body, flattening him against the mattress, the boy squeaking and moaning loudly. He started shuddering the more the elder's teeth dug into his neck, hungrily sucking and marking him, turning his milky skin into a pattern of purple hickeys.

As his hands gripped down on the other's thighs, he still pressed him into the bed, but slowly spreading his legs slowly. He bent Jungkook's knees, pushing his chest and shoulders into the mattress, bringing his ass up. His cheeks were widely open, so Taehyung's crotch was rubbing and pressing against his bare, clenching entrance. Jungkook's belly was convulsing from the stretched position he had been put into, the other's weight trapping him completely, his hands weakly gripping on the bed sheets. His legs started trembling the moment Taehyung's hands trailed from his thighs to his knees, then slid to the insides of his legs and up to the inner thighs, palming his sensitive skin. Jungkook hitched his breath and whimpered loudly as the elder started squeezing his inner thighs, slowly gliding his hands towards his balls, one of them making its way towards his crotch.

"You like when I touch you like this, don't you?"

Jungkook's hum and sharp cry was enough to answer Taehyung's words. He squirmed for a split second as the other twisted his semi-hard dick, precum leaking out immediately, dripping through his fingers. Taehyung smirked and brought the coated hand to Jungkook's tummy, spreading it all around his lower side before starting to stroke his length quickly. The younger's hole began clenching just as rapidly, his muscles convulsing strongly as his breath became just a chain of endless winces and moans. Taehyung gripped his balls and crushed them into his hand a few times, stroking them continuously as he rubbed his other hand up and down. Jungkook's eyes started closing, his lips parting, his cheeks flushing and his drool sliding down senselessly on the pillows and bed. He coughed and gagged, forgetting how to swallow or blink, tears of pleasure leaving his glassy eyes the moment Taehyung squished his sensitive tip, forcing every drop of precum out of it, quickly leaving his dick, and wiping the liquid across his cheeks and lips.

Jungkook was shaking violently, and Taehyung knew he was close to his orgasm. Yet, he didn't want to let him cum until he did. He gripped Jungkook's nape and pushed it strongly into the bed, his other hand grasping his own dick, pumping it a few times before aligning it to the other's entrance, circling and soaking his rim with the slick precum, easily pushing inside at once. The younger screamed, but it soon got muffled as he got pushed even more into the bed, not moving anymore because of the other's fingers digging and abusing two of the hickeys, the ones that were right on his sweet spots. That made him fall even more into bliss, slipping in and out of consciousness, laying limp and trembling.

The precum was making its way into Jungkook's mouth as he screamed, sliding from his cheeks right inside through the corner of his lips. The motion Taehyung was moving in was rough, hard, and merciless. He sunk his dick deep into the other, pulling out and then once again slamming right inside. His tip was abusing the boy's prostate at an incredible pace, sending him to leak out heavily and to come close to his burning orgasm. He let go of Jungkook's neck and squished the base of his cock, whispering into his ear before biting it. "Don't you dare cum yet, baby bun."

Jungkook felt so close to it, but he obeyed and held back as much as possible, screaming and feeling his insides ripping apart after each pound. The other's erection was growing inside him, feeling the pulse of his dick. He whined and cried out, unable to hold back anymore, both of them cumming at the same time, Taehyung letting go of his base and wrapping his arm around his waist, holding him tight while he was releasing all his load into him.

"Daddy yah... mmm..." Taehyung listened to his whispers, shushing and licking his neck, dragging his tongue across his jawline, wetting his skin and moving to his lips, kissing him gently but passionately. He closed his eyes after catching a glimpse of the other's expressions relaxing. He rubbed his hand on the bulge forming in his belly, his other caressing his thigh and calming him down. Once again, he put his whole weight on him, and with his legs widely spread, he was flattening even more underneath. His bum was resting against Taehyung's stomach, the softness of Jungkook's fragile body being such a tempting sensation for the elder.

"So claimable. All mine, that's it. You're all mine..."

He kept whispering sweet words into the younger's mouth, allowing him to fall into a deep state of seduction, his breaths getting quiet and his lips soon weaking, only lingering against his own. Taehyung continued kissing and pecking all over his mouth and face, smiling by the time he noticed that Jungkook had fallen asleep, his hands barely holding the sheets anymore, his body instinctively clinging to the other's warmth.