♡₁₁ Handcuffs and Blindfold (Part 1)

━━━━━━━━

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━━━━━━

The night seemed to go smoothly. Taehyung was finished his work and was about to take a shower, Jung still laying in his arms, sleeping. He didn't want to wake up the other, but he could sneak to the shower and wake him up in a more enjoyable way.

Author's POV:

After placing the younger's upper body on the bed, Taehyung got up as slowly as possible. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door with minimum amount of noise before turning the shower on, stripping from his clothes and stepping in.

Jungkook huffed quietly and fluttered his eyes, the lack of warmth making him wake up after just a couple of minutes. He could hear the water running in the bathroom, so his first thought was that he was alone in the bedroom, again.

The last time he did something to break the rules, he got punished extremely hard. But how could Taehyung know that he would just finger himself a few times? His belly had been tight since afternoon, but with the elder being busy, he suppressed his rut and forced himself to sleep while the other was working.

He whimpered while moving and sliding his hand from underneath his chest, gripping the other on the sheets. He remained down, bending one leg and slowly bringing it closer to his chest. Since he was laying on his belly, he just turned a little bit to his side, enough for his ass cheeks to spread and his fingers to reach the tight hole. It was clenching against his fingertips, Jungkook's cheeks flushing pink at the thought of pushing his dry fingers inside himself.

He pressed them against the rim, bumping and rotating his hand slowly until he could push the very tip of them inside. He held his thumb on one of his asscheeks, getting some friction while sinking and curling the two digits. He was roaming his fingers all over his insides, feeling the velvety walls clenching and gaping, yet he buried them till his knuckles.

A small pinch of fear spiked over him, knowing that if he touched his prostate, his mouth would be completely unable to hold back a moan. However, he slid his fingers in and out of the pink little hole, closing his eyes and huffing quietly at the pleasure of rubbing his insides. It felt heavenly and he thought that he could keep doing it forever. The fullness in his hole was feeling both warm and pleasurable, the last thought on his mind being to empty it again and let the cold creep through the loosened rim.

Yet, his fantasies were broken.

The bathroom door clicked, and he quickly pulled his fingers out, going back to the initial position and closing his eyes. His bit his lip and tried to stop his hole from clenching, soon noticing the wet liquid dripping out of his slit, he covered himself slightly, hoping that the other will not check on him.

The bedroom door clicked too, and he soon heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the bed. He struggled to stay still and keep his breaths slow and calm.

"So, you're awake, huh?" A low voice whispered in his ear. He flinched and shuddered, opening his eyes fearfully, looking at Taehyung, who was bending over his side. The elder tilted his head, noticing the scared look in Jungkook's eyes. "What happened? I didn't mean to scare you..." He said and rubbed the other's back, Jungkook still trying not to move an inch and reveal the wet sheets beneath his dick. He knew that without boxers and only in his nightshirt, the leaks would drop directly on the bed, and he would have no escape from the other's punishment.

Taehyung sensed the tension in the younger's body. "Aren't you going to talk to me, baby bun?" He said and picked Jungkook up, the other whining quietly and staying quiet, lowering his head. Since he was being held in the other's arms, his back resting on his strong muscles and his belly being exposed for his eyes. Still, he had his legs curled up and his thighs tightly pressed, his hands tucked to his own chest and his eyes barely open. He was getting extremely submissive, hoping that it will ease the punishment after the other will notice the wet patch on the bed.

"So, you're into doing naughty things like this against my rules, huh?"

That was the last thing Jungkook heard before all that followed were his screams of pain and pleasure combined.

...

Just before he could cry out again from the harsh spanks that were landing on his sensitive balls and dick, Taehyung stopped and walked over to the nightstand. He quickly grabbed the handcuffs and blindfold, something packed up in the folded cloth. He threw the things on the bed, grabbing Jungkook's wrists and yanking them up in the air, securing the handcuffs around them and then roughly slamming them back on the bed. The boy squirmed and whined, turning his head and crying loudly, yet the elder slapped his cheek as hard as ever, wrapping the blindfold around his eyes, tying it up behind his head before slapping his thighs. His skin was burning up and reddening, sizzling under each hit spot. It was no longer a pattern on his body but spreading across his whole being. He was dazed by the pain, blissed by the pleasure and so quickly falling into unconsciousness. Just as Taehyung opened his legs once again, slamming his dick right back into his hole, he could feel the world fading away from him even faster.

"Take it all, you fucking slut! Touching yourself like a needy filth!" He rasped and pounded into the other, the screams and moans filling the room once again, Jungkook's slit spurting all his cum for the second time, covering his belly with the warm white juices. The liquid dripped continuously, the transparent strings of the last drops spilling across his length just as his whole body was jerking and bouncing with the force of Taehyung's thrusts. The elder gripped his neck and dug his fingers into his throat, blocking his airways, smirking and chuckling as he heard the other gagging and gasping for air. He was choking on his own drool, his mouth becoming a mess just as his cheeks were soaked and red with burning tears, his hole swollen, and his prostate abused. His insides got soon filled with the other's load, his hard cock being buried deeply and bulging his convulsing tummy. He could feel the thick, slick cum sliding inside and through his walls, some drops slipping past Taehyung's length, dripping down his hole. Yet he was quick enough and pushed it back inside, making sure everything was deeply stuffed into the younger.

Jungkook didn't move and inch, his breaths being a chain of heavy huffs, his hole weakly gaping around the length of the other's cock, but with no strength to be noticed. Taehyung leaned down and, without unfolding the cloth from the boy's eyes, he kissed his lips and whispered.

"That's how you will sleep tonight. Bad bunnies don't deserve after care."

He put his whole weight on Jungkook's flattened body, the younger's legs widely spread and his arms resting beside his head, just open for Taehyung to use, touch and savor. The elder held him tight and sucked on his lips, licking in and out of his mouth, reaching his throat and then trailing his tongue down his jawline. The younger was obeying and staying still, trembling from time to time as the other was sinking his teeth into his neck, getting rid of the milky shade of his skin, replacing it with purple marks. Some were deep into his skin, enough to make him bleed and create a proper satisfaction for Taehyung.

He continued licking and eating the younger out, soon noticing that he was not even flinching anymore. His breaths were quiet, and his eyes were dropped completely. The elder knew he had passed out, but he didn't know if it was simply exhaustion, pleasure or pain. No matter what it was, he knew he was getting the credit for it. That made him proud as ever and his heard was heating up with possessiveness once again, resuming eating his meal during the whole night. Maybe, his hunger was so violent because he also missed the younger though this busy day.