♡₁₆ Wet Dream

━━━━━━━━

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
Switching the references
All characters are male
Fingering
Edging

━━━━━━━━

Taehyung's POV:

This job was starting to get on my nerves. Not only once they give me some free time. Always asking me to stay overtime, always asking me for help, what am I? A personal assistant? Hm...

I stopped my line of thoughts and I blamed myself, knowing the reason for it was a dirty idea. A personal assistant would be bad if I was in this role, but what if... I can actually have a personal assistant? I deserve some peace, some distress. Right? Obviously.

I picked up my phone since I was too lazy to sit up from my desk and called the only person who was in my mind, also in my own house right now. Closest person means the fastest effects.

"Y-yes, hyung-ssi?"

"Aww, hun... Were you sleeping? Did I wake you up?"

"Well, I was sleeping... but, it's alright... hmm.. what happened? Did you go to work? You're not home?.."

"Oh dear, I am home, just working. I am stressed and I cannot get even a single second, I couldn't come over to call you. Would you come to my office, please? Hmmm? Hyung will hold you warm, alright?"

"But...hyung-ah, this blanket is cozyyy..."

My God, I couldn't resist, I thought. He was roo cute sometimes.

"It's okay, baby. Take your blanket, take your favorite plushie, and hyung will hug you so warmly, okay?"

"Oh-oh okay.. I'm c-coming hmm.."

Right before ending the call, I swore I heard a loud yawn and a creak, knowing he was already getting up from the bed. I continued writing a few more lines on the paper, finishing the current sheet, before putting it in the pile. Soon after, I heard a faint knock and the door opened, pushed by a sleepy Jungkook, all wrapped in a blanket that was even running over the floor as he was walking, one arm holding his plushie, the other rubbing over his dizzy eyes. He followed the path to my desk by instinct, because I was sure he didn't even open his eyes properly.

He came over and I turned to the side, letting him sit on my lap, lifting his legs up by the under-knees, cradling him like a tiny bunny, which, in fact, he was.

"Hyung-ah..." he mumbled, curling his arms and placing his head on my chest, curling more in the blanket with my help, of course, because I also lifted it up and covered his little shoulders, keeping him warm.

I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered, leaning down to sniff his scent and also slowly rubbing my other hand on his back while his body was leaning on my arm. "Yes..? What's wrong, hun?"

"Nothing wrong.. just.. I had a dream.."

"A dream?"

"Yea.. A wet dream, sir.."

"Oh, really? And what was it about hm?"

"Well, it was..."

He bit his lip and I watched his expression carefully, noticing the little shift in his hips and legs.

"It was about fingering... a-and licking..."

"What were they licking, little one?"

"B-bettween the legs..."