♡₁₃ All holes filled

━━━━━━━━
*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐔𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
━━━━━━━━

Taehyung loved the sight of Jungkook sleeping widespread on the whole bed. He seemed to be in a deep sleep, not waking up every hour like the little bunny he is. Still, he thought that the younger would look better if he would lay down and be stuffed and bulged. With both his cum, claimed as his, and the boxers that were covering his crotch, a pity and another reason for Taehyung to stuff them inside him.

Author's POV:

The sight below was pleasing Taehyung's eyes enormously. The younger seemed to be into a deep sleep, his eyes shut tightly, his breaths quiet, his body spread all over the bed. He didn't wake up once during the night, meaning that he was still dizzy and weakened by the previous entertainment. He looked completely innocent, totally not matching the sins Taehyung was planning on putting on him. His eyes roamed everywhere around Jungkook's body, stopping and focusing on his ass. Since he was sleeping on his stomach, Taehyung's hand was even more tempted to grasp and grope his asscheeks.

As he did so, his hunger was growing bigger. His dick was hardening and poking out through the fabric of his own pants. He cursed to himself and gripped the waistband of Jungkook's boxers, pulling them down slowly, not having any intention in waking up the other. Jungkook stirred and whined at the cold air hitting his skin, his eyes fluttering just as the elder was sliding off the boxers, throwing them on the edge of the bed. For a while he didn't place his hands on the younger, watching how he squirmed shortly before his eyes closed once again. His head fell down on the mattress, proving once again how exhausted he was.

Taehyung's lips formed a small smirk, his hands gripping onto the younger's asscheeks once again, the feeling of his soft skin filling his strong hands being a million times better than through the fabric. He pulled them apart, exposing his hole, watching it clenching around nothing, the other's breaths quickening a bit, quiet hums and mewls leaving his lips. His eyes were closed, and he was not tensing up one bit, giving Taehyung the perfect chance to lick his finger and drag it around his hole, licking it once again, tasting the younger. He kept doing it without realizing the circumstances anymore, unconsciously dipping his finger more and more against the other's hole until his fingertip was sliding past his rim. The taste of cum and juices were getting more intense, but he didn't get the chance to slide more than one finger inside, because the younger started squirming and whining quietly. Taehyung took his hands off him, looking around and craving to hear the other whine even louder. Yet... not because of simple fingering.

He eyed the boxers still laying on the bed, licking his lips and bending over, gliding his eyes towards the others tight hole and then up to his face, noticing the slight discomfort on his face. He took a deep breath and wrapped one arm around his waist, holding the other in case he stirred, rubbing the boxers against his hole, wetting the fabric a little bit before pushing it inside. With the help of his fingers, and the small pieces of the boxers, he managed to stuff the fabric inside the other's hole. After a few more thrusts, Jungkook started crying out and moving his legs, dragging the sheets weakly, his eyes fluttering open, still weakened by the sudden awakening. He moaned and whined at the full feeling inside him just as Taehyung continued pushing the fabric inside him, holding the other's waist tightly, holding his ass up, leaning to the side and resting the other's waist against his chest, putting his waist on his legs and stopping him from wiggling.

"Taehyung-ah...! It h-hurts yah..." He said and struggled to move away, sensing the fullness feeling growing bigger with every thrust of the other's fingers, the fabric filling his tight walls, bulging his underbelly just as Taehyung left out only a small piece of it. He patted the other's asscheeks and leaned down, biting and kissing his soft, milky skin, dragging his tongue around.
Jungkook's breath was shaking, his body trembling and his legs flinching under the elder's weight. He struggled to move again, but every fiber of his muscles felt distorted by the foreign sensation inside him.

Taehyung sat up and walked to the dressing table, leaving the other squirming and whimpering, soon shutting up and only laying down, fisting the sheets and shaking slowly.

"Awh, my baby. Don't be scared, it won't hurt. I just want to stuff all your tiny wet holes, yeah?" He said as he came back to the bed, climbing on top and bringing the rod closer to the other's thighs. He pulled Jungkook on his lap, spreading his legs with his own, lowering his hand to his dick. His other hand traced the rod around the other's abs, thighs and towards his balls. Jungkook winced and twitched as the elder poked the metal rod against his balls, going up along his length, his other hand starting to squeeze his tip. The younger was not hard enough to leak and Taehyung did not intend in making him rock hard this time. It felt completely tempting in fucking his small hole, fucking and widening it.

Jungkook tilted his head against the other's shoulder, humming dizzily and moaning quietly, holding his hands out of Taehyung's way, knowing he had no strength to take any punishment. His breaths got heavier as he felt the rod caressing his tip, Taehyung's low voice brushing over his ear right after.

"Gonna rub your wet walls and stretch this bun's holes, yeah? You want that, hm?"

"B-bun wants, would let daddy stretch his holes in all ways he wants..." Jungkook stumbled over his words, hissing and whimpering just as the other prodded the rod against his slit, pressing the end more and more. It took a few rotations and cries from Jungkook before it pierced through the tight slit, Taehyung's hand forcing it down inch by inch. He still held his dick tightly, making sure the rod will not touch his prostate, yet that he could feel every inch of it. After pushing in a few more inches, he stopped and whispered.

"Good bun, you wanna moan for daddy, huh?"

Without a second of waiting, he started rocking the metal rod, moving it up and down, rubbing it against the others tight walls. Jungkook sniffed and leaned on him more, whimpering and moaning loudly at the new feeling, his asshole gaping and clenching, making his insides clutch around the boxers, another reason for him to squirm and cry out. However, Taehyung continued, holding his elbow pressed on his chest, his forearm on his belly, and his hand secured around his dick.

Jungkook kept whimpering and at some point, he started whispering pleads while the other was rotating and widening his hole even more. Taehyung leaned and kissed his cheeks, shushing him and licking his tears, going to his lips, licking them wet before kissing him gently. He swallowed the others moans and cries, loving the warm weak vibration it brought.

He slid his tongue inside Jungkook's warm mouth, slurping and licking everywhere around it, sucking on his wet tongue. Smirking at how heated the other was in his arms, realizing he had filled his holes and had claimed him once again, his tongue sliding deeper down the other's throat, wanting to eat him out. Jungkook choked and coughed up, drooling and closing his eyes, his hands shaking beside the other's thighs, gasping for air.

...

His hole continued gaping for a while more until his eyes dropped completely, his body tightening and shuddering, giving Taehyung the sign, it was the moment to pull out from his holes. He slid the rod out and gripped the tiny piece of the boxers, pulling them out of him slowly. Jungkook wiggled and twitched a little before shutting up and leaning limply against his body.

After one more peck on his lips, he licked Jungkook's mouth, whispering.
"You're mine, baby. Mine to use, mine to claim, to stuff, to love. Mine to lick, mine to eat out."

He pulled away and placed Jungkook back on the bed, this time putting his own weight over the boy. The younger squeaked quietly, flattening underneath the other's body, being completely trapped and hidden between him and the bed.

With his eyes still closed, Jungkook hummed and whispered back. "Y-yours, daddy..."

Taehyung licked his own lips and grinned unconsciously before kissing the other's shoulders, sinking his teeth into his soft skin, sucking it slowly up to his neck. Jungkook's moans were the best lullaby to make the elder fall asleep as well, proud to feel the younger's warmth into his arms, all claimed and dazed by his own hand.

Apologize if there's any mistakes, had a huge headache and felt tired today
See you for the next chapter tomorrow, have a nice day/night! *winks*