♡₁₅ Tease

━━━━━━━━

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
𝐀 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐭
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?~

━━━━━━━━

❗❗TO READ: I put some cute stickers at the end of the chapter, you can use them in your discord server or anywhere else

Btw my discord is: jungkook1947Add me if you wanna chat around *winks*
Now let's get into it! Enjoy~

Taehyung: "Hey, Kook-ah? What are you, hm?"
Jungkook (a little puzzled): "What- Oh... a bunny?"
Taehyung: "No."
Jungkook: "Then?"
Taehyung: "A slut."

Jungkook's thoughts: Well... that's one way to start a morning...

...
"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO, HUH?" Taehyung said, holding Jungkook's neck in a firm grip, the younger barely breathing as the other's dick was bulging and thrusting through his insides, making it even harder for him to talk.

"T-to you... belon-ng to you..."

...
"You gonna be a good little slut and cum on my command?"

The younger nodded and whispered a tiny "yes..."

Taehyung continued jerking him off, slapping his balls and swollen length, edging him till he could no longer hold back his tears.

He snapped his fingers in front of Jungkook's eyes, leaning to his face, his thumb rubbing heavy circles on his slit as he was whispering in a low tone. "Cum, you slut."

The younger flinched and cummed right away, whimpering and squirming under the other's hands and body. The dominance was bringing him to the edge of his senses.

...
"P-please daddy yah... faster... h-harder pleasEEEeee!"

Taehyung's fingers were going at a wild pace, jerking the other's hips while roaming through his tight warm hole. His fingers rubbing and tracing every corner of his insides and brushing against his spot until the younger was hanging his tongue out, huffing breathlessly, melting and drooling, tearing up and soaking the sheets with all his waters.

...
"Made such a mess out of yourself, haven't you? How many times did you cum, hm?"

Jungkook's eyes were closed, and his mouth was senselessly open and letting his drool flow down, a weak hum slipping out as he heard the other's words. Taehyung gripped his hair and spanked his ass hardly, demanding an answer and hitting him again and again until he finally stuttered.

"M-mh! K-Koo doesn't know...!"

"You lost the count?"

"Mmhmm..."

"Then you will also lose your consciousness tonight."

...
Taehyung thrusted and pounded into the little one's hole, abusing his prostate, stretching his walls until his rim was gaping and he was no longer moving. His hands once gripping the sheets, were limply resting beside his head, the pillow soaked in drool and tears, the space under him wet to the core with all his cum, precum and juices. His body was drained, and he was no longer conscious by the time Taehyung pulled out and looked at his hole overflowing as well. His muscles weren't even twitching or clenching, making the elder proud as ever. But of course, he picked up the younger and held him in his arms, wiping his belly and face, whispering in his ear.

"When I start something... I am also the one to end it... Daddy will take good care of his whore, yeah? Daddy loves you so much... Can't get enough of you, can't get enough of your tight hole, your warmth, hm?"

Jungkook whimpered and slightly stirred in his hold.
"Bun.. b-bun loves his daddy as well... his cock so thick and big... fills bunny so good..."

Taehyung watched how peaceful and innocent the younger looked in his arms, even after hearing the last words he said before passing out completely.

*ahem, eye contact* Yes, just yes. That is all we have to say for this chapterSee y'all for the next chapter hehe~