♡₉ 𝐎𝐢𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

━━━━━━━━

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐞𝐱
𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━━━━━━

His bunny smells so good while engulfed into the scent of his own semen.

Jungkook's POV:

A pair of fingers oiled my hole, moisturizing it in lube and some spreading around his dick.

That coolness rolling down on my skin. Until he started massaging it gently, sliding his fingers alternatively inside me. Taking his fingers away, he resumed his previous position, kneeling over me and aligning his dick towards my hole.I was unconsciously holding my breath as I was feeling him circle the tip of his length against me. The movements were accurate, seductive, yet creating a slight aura of danger and unknown. My jolted as he began pushing against my entrance, the head of it entering me abruptly. "N-ngh... fuck..." I tilted my head backwards, trying to relax my muscles from tightening around his dick. The firm grip of his hand was guiding my thighs further apart, as he was continuously sliding inside me at a slow, precise pace. He was lurching his hips forward carefully, eyes darting and brushing all over my body.

"Take it easy now, bun." He slid his hand away from my thigh and brushed my hair out of my eyes, caressing my cheek softly.

"You're so hard... feels good, hyung" A moan escaped my mouth as he rubbed his thumb on my swollen bottom lip, pressing against it teasingly. He slid his finger into my mouth, tracing my tongue and my teeth. I began sucking on his skin, rolling my tongue around it. My mouth was getting wetter and wetter, I was slurping on my saliva, slightly choking as I tried swallowing it deeply despite his intrusion. I bit back another moan, only letting out quiet huffs and whimpers.He was halfway into me, stopping for a moment to catch a glimpse of me.

"Hmm... don't hold back. Let me hear you, Kook-ah." He said as he roughly thrusted his other half into me, making me gasp and grunt, crying out his name.

"AH! H-hyung...mgh, hurts...s-stop pl-... Hah!" He moved into me once again, pushing deeper and pressing his hips against my skin. He leaned over me, kissing and licking my neck, under my tilted chin. Tears were forming into my eyes, his size stretching and burning my insides, making me whimper and hiss in pain. I was shuddering, my body trembling, as I was moving my head sideways nervously. Somehow, I could feel my body protesting from the filling sensation, but slowly adjusting.

"Shh, it's okay." He lifted his head, ghosting over my lips. Sliding his finger out of my mouth, he replaced it with his tongue. "Moan for me, baby, hm? Will you now?"

Fuck...he's so damn good

Please~

Make it stop...

His words were making my abs twitch, making me numb under him. We were breathing each other's air. Muffled moans filled the room as we were licking deeply into each other. His stamina was impressing me as he pressed my head against the pillow, devouring my lips and playing his tongue inside and outside my mouth. Meanwhile, I could feel his hips moving back and forth, exploring my insides. His movements were cautions, experienced. He knew what he was doing. Each time he was hitting a different spot far into me.He placed his free hand on my shoulder, as I grabbed the sheets between my fingers until my knuckles turned white. It felt so perfect... my eyes halfway closed, as he continued tilting his head and pushing his tongue hungrily, reaching deeply inside my mouth. It was sensual, soft and rough at the same time, and it was like time was passing by in slow motion. Until I let out a sharp gasp, choking and gagging for air as he touched my spot. My body was shaking, and he kept pushing against it faster... and faster... until the squelches and the click of our lips were mixing perfectly.

I'm going to come...fuck...he's fucking me so good

Filling me...

I want him, I want him... I-

Small drops of saliva were flowing from the edges of my mouth. I was melting into his touches, my muscles tightening and relaxing with every thrust of his hips. I was close to it, I knew it. He knew as well, and I could feel his dick pulsing inside me, meaning he was close as well. He inhaled, sinking his tongue into my mouth one last time, before biting my lower lip, pulling it as he retreated slowly. He let go of it, leaving me breathing heavily, my mouth trembling, drool dripping around it and towards my chin. I let my tongue limp, swallowing the saliva in quick, small portions. He licked his lips, as he slid his hand on my shirt, rolling it upwards. He slowed down his thrusts, taking a moment to taste my nipples, licking, sucking them loudly. Interrupted by a strong pulse, he lifted his eyes to me.

"C-come inside..." I nodded, getting the worried, yet demanding look he gave me.

He gave me a nod back, as he grabbed my other hand, pressing it against the bed above my head.

He fastened his pace again, thrusting into me and hitting my spot every time. I moaned loudly, yelping from the restless piercing movements. I whimpered and grunted as I was struggling to keep my body from squirming. I could feel the warmth of his release as he slowed down, turning his quick drill into deep, powerful thrusts, lurching and sending my whole body moving onto the mattress. He pierced into me a few more times, until stopping completely to catch his breath.I was sobbing, my both hands gripped tightly into his own, holding me back from satisfying myself, the pain getting more and more unbearable.

So close, God...

"I need it, please. Hyung." I moved my hands, moving my body in a needy way, asking him to let me come. It was burning me.

This feeling...

"Shh, come for me, bun." He let go of my palm, gripping both my hands above my head with only one hand, and sliding the other on my dick, rubbing it vigorously. "Let go, baby. Come now, let it out." I was gasping for air as I felt the liquid spilling over my abs and between his fingers. He didn't stop rubbing my length until the moment I relaxed my muscles completely, going limp and breathing heavily. I was chocking slightly, trying to catch my breath, my eyelids getting heavy. I moved my legs, in an attempt to stop the flow of cum leaking from my ass, only failing as he kept them in place. His usual vanilla scent, and the one that was filling my room at the beginning, was now replaced by the smell of sweat and seed, the salty smell being the strongest clue my dizzy mind could recall. Everything around was blurry, my eyes slightly closing as I was struggling to keep myself awake.

"You were so good tonight, Kook-ah." He said, pulling out of me, and wiping away the sweat from my forehead. "Let's get cleaned up, hm?"

I didn't open my eyes, only humming in agreement as I felt his arms sliding under me, lifting me up from the bed. I shut my eyes closed, and clinged to his chest, letting the flow of water be the last thing to be heard until welcoming the darkness.

Taehyung's POV:

I turned on the water of the shower, sitting down on the edge of the bathtub until it was completely filled, and holding his fragile form into my arms. He was so peaceful when sleeping, and I was so proud of him. I let him sleep as I took care of cleaning us both, carefully washing his entrance as not to hurt him.The towels were big enough, so I wrapped him into one while carrying him back to the bed. Gently placing him down, I dried him off properly, only taking a pair of clean underwear from the closet. Before sliding them on him, I went to the bathroom to wash myself, in the quickest way possible, returning to the bedroom with a tube of ointment. I lifted and pulled apart one of his legs, making enough space to spread some of it around his reddened hole. Kissing his abs, I closed the tube and placed it on the counter, sliding the underwear on him and a pair for me as well. I climbed in bed, pulling the blanket on top of us as I wrapped my hand around him, spooning him protectively.

"Good night, little one." I was truly not expecting an answer, yet a soft, quiet voice answered me.

"Good night...Hyung, I love you." He snuggled closer against me.

"I love you too, Kook-ah." I smiled and closed my eyes, letting myself fall almost instantly into darkness.