♡₁₇ Omega Fox

𝑆𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑝
𝑆ℎ𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑥
𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑔𝑒
𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔
*ps: in this story jungkook is 18 and tae would be around 23-24*

3rd person pov:

"How's the fuzziest fox in the whole world doing?~"

"..mmgh, fuzziest?"

Taehyung giggled at the sleepiness in the fox hybrid's voice and just closed the door behind himself, walking in the other's bedroom. He reached to pull the blanket lower, enough to scratch under Jungkook's chin, smiling as he noticed the usual pleased smile forming on his face. His breaths were heavier and they were slowly turning into airy purrs, until he was completely leaning in Taehyung's touch. His purrs were loud and soft, so cute in the older's opinion.

As soon as Taehyung stopped scratching, the purrs got quiet and Jungkook was opening his eyes, his ears twiddling for more ㅡ something he wasn't aware of, but Taehyung surely noticed it. "Hmm, why did u stop..? It felt good" Jungkook said with a pout and buried his head back in the pillows, his eyes instinctively dropping.

Taehyung just smiled and leaned to kiss his temple, then his cheek and the side of his jaw. "Did it? How does the lil fox say when he wants more?"

As an instinct or a learnt trick, the younger just purred a "pretty please" then looked up from the blanket to see Taehyung's reaction. He felt so tired and sleepy, even though he had slept for over 12 hours during the night. Something felt 'wrong' but he was too dazed to think and analyze whatever his body wanted to tell him. However, Taehyung seemed to know better and he praised the lil one ㅡ something that his stomach twitch with butterflies ㅡ his action followed by more rubs and scratches. He was slowly leaning over the smaller one, soon covering his thin frame with his own body. His other arm was wrapping around Jungkook and his chest kept pressing on his body.

The younger curled his legs and stood hidden in the other's grip, going along with his actions even when the older one started kissing him deeply and kneading his back with his fingers. The touches made the fox hybrid pretty hazy, his belly heating up against the other's body and his eyes not fluttering anymore as he was just drowning in Taehyung's lovely and safe touches.

At some point he even yawned and that gave Taehyung the perfect chance to slip his tongue inside the other's mouth, tasting him in a slow kiss. His hands were working their ways to simply pull the thin, semi-transparent shirt off the boy's body. He loved how the other wasn't afraid to sleep in see-through clothes, to walk and live with him with such an opened-up mind. He trusted him for sure, which was not common for a fox hybrid, that of course made Taehyung proud. Very proud, in fact so proud that he couldn't hold himself at these thoughts and he attempted to spread the other's legs from their curled position, allowing his own fingers to slowly trace the curves of his thighs. Jungkook's little whimpers made his dick twitch, so he just whispered against the other's mouth.

His voice was soft and full of respect whatever answer he would get from the other. "I know the heat is tiring you, little one... wanna lemme handle it? You know how daddy does that too." It didn't take long until he other moaned a hum and nodded, adding a few words and a little giggle. "Yea uhh.. i know, daddy also takes the opportunity of it to bear me some pups."

"So you don't only have fluff in between those ears huh"

The younger shook his head and added, just to reassure that he is accepting and ready to submit for the other's proposal. "Nuhh im a little smart too, not much~.. but, enough to know you're not harmful. I let you handle it" Jungkook smiled and tucked his hands under the other's chest, holding onto it kneading on his collarbones and just moaning his name as their lips met. The kiss turned deeper by minute and Taehyung's fingers roamed down to the other's twitching hole, the tips of them getting the pleasing feel of warm leaks ㅡ meanwhile his lips traced to the side of the small hybrid's neck, teeth sinking in sucking a mark at an even pace, a rhythm which made Jungkook moan louder and grow harder against the other's body. His dick was visibly tight and that made him whimper and shift his legs in an attempt to close or squirm them in arousal.

"Impatient already?~" Taehyung teased after biting the mark again, getting a cry out of the little one, licking it after and just staring up at his fuzzy eyes. He saw him nodding and got a grip of his asscheeks, pulling him close and slightly upwards, watching his tail instantly curl in between his thighs. Taehyung knew that any stare or pamper would make the hybrid shy, which fueled his mind with proud thoughts.

As he slowly removed the other's tail out of the way, he kept reassuring him and secretly watching his cheeks turning pink. After poking his hole a few times, he finally pushed his fingers in, one by one, stretching him gradually while avoiding his sweet spot. The movements and sensation of his insides being rubbed made Jungkook flush and hiccup his moans, tiny tears popping at the corners of his eyes from the stinging pleasure in his lower belly. From experience, the older one knew that as soon as the hybrid starts hissing and whining, his heat is at its peak.

"..pretty please? i wanna feel you please, uh now.. daddy?"

'oh he even started begging and pouting on his own..'

Taehyung thought as he sunk his fingers deep without a warning, watching the other's back arch as his spot got hit, tears rolling faster down his cheeks. He leaned and licked his face kissing his eyes reassuringly, following to pull down his own pants. He then kissed and laid more over the small one as he aligned his dick against the wet hole pushing inside pretty easily. The heat and tightness made him groan and bite lovingly all over the fox's cheeks and neck, going down his collarbones and arms gradually while starting to thrust inside him. Jungkook's pleads and weak grip were enough to make the older one fasten his pace and fill his underbelly with precum, the tingles of his tummy and twitches of the buried cock matching paces.

With each thrust, Taehyung noticed the bulge in the other's belly growing, not only formed by the intrusion of his dick but also with the leaks sticking inside it. Surprising for him was that the fox hybrid was moaning softly and keeping his legs spread without squirming, something that didn't happen last time they planned a pregnancy. Trust really made things more lovely and Taehyung could easily sense the muscles tightening and the small muffled cries coming from Jungkook announcing that he was close to his release. The younger didn't hold back, earning praises from the other as he kept cumming through his orgasm, Taehyung allowing him to relax and not restrain himself.

Jungkook felt safer than ever when the other wrapped his arms around him, buried his dick as deep as possible, bulging and filling his belly with semen, his words flowing against his lips like a lullaby. "That's a good boy, you know how precious you are for daddy, don't you." The fox hybrid replied with a short moan, Taehyung humming and kissing the top of his head, not moving inside anymore, allowing himself to breathe and let the sticky heat engulf him as well. "Mm.. so pretty outside and inside." He brushed the hair out of the other's eyes and looked into them, holding back a smile.

"Daddy?.."

"Yeah, fluff?"

"You're jealous of pups"

"Jealous? How am i jealous?"

Jungkook giggled as Taehyung raised an eyebrow, clearly not expecting that.

"They spend more time in my belly than you do..."

"You-"

"Wuaah, don't frown now, im kidding. You can stay too"

Taehyung shook his head and couldn't believe he got sassed out by a lil hybrid even after filling and hitting his guts all morning. Perhaps he really was soft and gentle enough that it didn't hurt anymore. He thought better... and it probably hurt seeing the other's tears and lack of movements.

"I know what you're thinkingggg~"

There was no escape for the older one this time. He had to accept their bond was strong, deeply marked by trust and safety, now that they would be able to tell how they feel or what they think only by a single look.