♡₂ Rope Bunny

━━━━━━━━

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒*
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

━━━━━━━━

Taehyung loves how milky and perfect the other's body is. He decides that it would look perfect in red ropes.

Jungkook's POV:

"You like that, little one? Hmm? One poke and cum flows out of you. Daddy filled his baby so good, stuffed everything into him and held him stretched, made him his pride."

I whimpered and squirmed helplessly into the ropes, the ground so far away from me, making any hope vanish. I felt completely exposed and stretched, yet the position and bondages seemed to be done skillfully. Not only that I was not getting dizzy or numb, but also, despite being exposed and spread open, it was still as comfortable as lying in bed.

He gripped my jawline slowly and pushed my head down, his dick now towering above my mouth. He started slapping it against my lips, whispering. "Bunny likes this dick, doesn't he? Fits into his tiny stuffed holes, like a key in its lock. Because... this tiny bun is mine." He rasped before pushing his dick inside my mouth, rocking it deeper and deeper until his tip bumped into my throat. Just as I choked and flinched, he held my head in place, shushed me and stopped thrusting, only sliding all his length inside my throat.

Tears bursted out of my eyes as I could no longer breathe, my throat stretched and abused by the hard cock of the other. "That's it, my baby. Just a little more, let daddy feel deep inside you." He whispered as my eyes soaked up with even more stinging tears, burning me just as he sunk the last inches of his cock through my wet throat.

I widened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, opening it widely and allowing him to take over every corner of my insides, my legs still trembling from the fullness on the other side."Shh shh, now. Stay still." He placed his hands on my jawline and kept my head tilted backwards, creating the perfect friction, just as my nose bumped into his balls. My chest was rising and falling quickly, in short motions, not only because of the rope wrapped around me, but also because of the stretch of my body.

"Deepthroating you upside-down... Such a pretty sight for me, all open and spread wide for me to use and roam into." He caressed the bulge forming all the way to the depths of my throat, going down to my nipples and then up to my cheeks. His touch felt possessive, firm, yet gentle and seductive. I whimpered quietly and gagged on his dick after running completely out of breath, convulsing and kicking my legs, only to be stopped by harsh grip. "Stay still. Or I stuff my cock deep to your stomach."

I let my tears slide down the corners of my eyes, quiet and broken sobs escaping my swollen parted lips, drool flowing down the corner of my mouth as well, just as much as it was sneaking past the other's erection. I could feel every fiber of my body ripping and bleeding with heat, sizzling from the touches, fullness and exposure. I started shaking, holding back from convulsing but completely unable of controlling my cries and shudders.

"Aww bunny can't take it anymore, can he? Must've abused his tiny throat too much, hm? Cock's too fat and hard for him to take?"

I whimpered and squeaked at his words, my heart thumping in my chest and my hole clenching around the wet toys. He held my head and harshly pulled away at once, leaving me coughing and gagging, drool spilling continuously down my face and chin. I tried to hum and calm down, yet nothing came out of my mouth, my throat unable to form any kind of sound. I looked at him, sobbing loudly and shaking violently, hoping that he could see the fear and desperation in my eyes. Also... hoping he will show mercy... Because, at this point, I could barely feel my body or even blink without feeling a certain heat in my skin.

I let out a whiny cry as he smirked and wiped the tears and drool from my face, walking away and circling around me. Unable to lift my head and see what he was doing, I was only relying on hearing. Which only made my heartbeat wildly once again. He hummed and placed his hands on my inner thighs, holding them wide open as he was bending over me, kissing and sucking my belly. He looked up at me and noticed that I was about to burst out in tears again, anticipating his next move.

"Calm down, baby bun. Daddy will not hurt you, yeah? He just wants to see-..." His words faded out for a moment as his hands traced the shape of the plug, pressing on it just a little. "-to see how full his bunny is now. Don't you want that? Let everything pour out of your wet tight hole? Daddy will squeeze every single drop of this juicy slutty bun." He placed one more kiss on my belly before slowly pulling the plug out. I could feel the liquid inside, rubbing against my walls just as the metal left my insides with a seductive trace.

His other hand, gliding on my belly, was then pressing and rubbing hardly, tracing from top to bottom, forcing all the liquid out. I squirmed and cried out weakly, feeling my hole clenching and my insides heating up and soaking by the thick substance. His fingers replaced the plug, pulling the bottom of my rim and creating an even better way for everything to drip out.

"Hmm... so much cum inside this little bunny. Nasty thing, aren't you now?" He whispered.

Without a single pinch of sense, I let my tongue hang out of my open mouth, my body limp and my breath coming out in tiny, forced huffs, nothing seeming to hold me back from passing out. But one thing followed. And it was enough to keep me awake. The sound of the knots being untied and the tiny ropes being cut carefully was a bit of relief, that until everything was loose and I fell down on the floor with a thud.

The way down was not that long, but it was enough for my weakened body to shudder, tears and cries leaving my mouth loudly. I gripped my hands on the floor, struggling to push myself up, only to be forced back down by a strong hand. He was pressing on my back, making my chest stick to the floor, his other hand tracing a towel all over my legs and ass. The fabric was soft and wet, allowing my muscles to relax and limp more, but with a bit of comfort.

"Relax, little one. Don't tire yourself even more. That's daddy's job." I chuckled and let go of my back, flipping me over and picking me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style towards the bed. The way he tossed me on the soft mattress was a bit rough, but it was pushed away by a soft kiss that he placed on my lips and forehead. "You did so well, my pretty one. Took everything and let daddy use you like a good bunny. Will take care of you, daddy loves his tiny baby, you know? Loves him so much."

As he was talking, his hands traced another towel all around my body, cleaning everything skillfully, before he sat next to me and pulled me on his lap. Cradling me sideways, rocking me and holding me protectively, it all felt so safe.

"L-love you too...Bun- b-bun so... tired."

He looked down at me as I tucked my hands to my chest, shaking in his arms and hiding my head in his chest, whimpering at his warmth and closing my eyes. His hand was rubbing over my heart, his eyes locking on me.

"Don't be scared, little one. Daddy got you. Will protect his baby now." He was circling his palm and soothing the wild rhythm of my heartbeat, a certain worry noticeable in his tone. The warmth of his body was soon paired with a soft blanket and a familiar smell reached my nose ㅡ banana milk.

"Here... let's feed the bunny now... must be dry and hungry."I sniffed it before opening my eyes slowly, parting my lips and taking the thin rubber tip of the bottle inside my mouth. I started sucking slowly and in tiny motions, swallowing it bit by bit. Fastening the pace, a bit just as I started regaining some my strength. His smile grew a bit bigger, proud and gentle just as I finished drinking and swallowing the last bit of the milk, pulling away from the straw and hiding back into his chest. His arms wrapped tightly around me, hiding me from anything and everything. It was impossible not to close my eyes and allow myself to fall asleep, safe and sound in the arms of the man who brought me to the peak of any single emotion.