33

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

meanwhile in the nurse..

jungwon was having a mental breakdown. why did he say that? she was never a sister. he's been in love with her since they were kids. he knows every single detail about her, yet it never manages to make him weak.

one of the nurses attend to his injuries, letting him rest of the bed. he tried to sleep but his mind kept going back to sunjin.

god jungwon was so frustrated. he immediately threw the blanket off him and ran out the nurse.

what class does she have right now? jungwon thought. he ran upstairs quickly to her class. his breath began shaking with nerves.

"jungwonie?" a voice spoke out to him from the end of the hall. niki stood there looking at his older friend.

"niki, you have class with sunni right?" jungwon asked in a hurry while walking closer to niki.

"sunni?" niki questioned. "she's not in class, we all thought she was with you?"

jungwon's eye widened. not in class? where is she?

"can you call her niki? right now please"

the phone ringing kept jungwon on his toes. pick up sunni please.

"what"

"yo sunni where are you" niki asked.

"on the roof why?"

"oh-"

jungwon did not hesitate to beeline his way to the roof. his only thought being sunjin.

the roof door was now in front of him. honestly jungwon was scared. he didn't know what to say but still has so much to say.

shaking off the nerves, he opened the door. he took a quick scan before landing on the girl he's been in love with but barely realized now sitting at the edge.

"sunni"

sunjin turned around locking eyes with jungwon, mouth agape. "what- what are you doing here?"

jungwon got closer before sitting down next to her. "i came to see you"

sunjin didn't take her eyes off of him. "why? aren't you supposed to be at the nurse?"

jungwon sighed resting his head on his hands. "i only cuts on my knuckles sunni, im okay."

"oh okay.."

again. a silence that overtook them. jungwon slowly tried to get his courage and tell sunjin everything but every time he looked in her eyes, it made him speechless.

"sunjin i have to tell you something but listen okay? don't interrupt me."

she nodded her head. jungwon sucked in a breath mentally preparing himself.

"when we were kids, i remember when you were taller than me and how you always made fun of me for it. i always told you that i would be taller than you when we get older. my dad told me once too that even if you were taller, i should get with you." jungwon laughed.

"i guess my parents always wanted me with you. i never said anything because i didn't want to make it awkward and make you feel weird but i won't lie when i was jealous when you and sunwoo got together. i thought it was me just being protective as a best friend but i wanted to be the one to hold your hand, take you on dates, post you on my insta, kiss you in front of everyone."

jungwon looked at the distance feeling tears brim. "i'm in love with you sunjin, i've always have been but never wanted to ruin our friendship." he slowly wiped his tears. "but i want to be selfish. i'll be selfish this one time and i won't regret it."

the school bell rang in the distance signaling school was over yet the two did not bother getting up. sunjin looked at jungwon while he looked at the distance.

the silence grew too long making jungwon nervous that maybe he got the wrong message. he slowly looked at sunjin as he met her teary eyes.

"i have you yang jungwon" sunjin shakily said. "i hate how perfect you are, how your face stays neutral but your eyes show everything. how your voice always seems to relax me, the clothes you were look extra good on you. everything about you annoys me."

her hands moved on their own grabbing his face. "i hate how i'm absolutely in love with you. my whole family knows too. i will do anything for you wonnie without a doubt." sunjin looked into his eyes seeing how smitten he looks. she couldn't help but smile.

"i waited for you way too long" jungwon spoke getting closer. "sunjin, the love of my life, may i be your boyfriend"

the question made her smile and giggle. she was so deeply in love with him. "yes wonnie, i would love to be your geefee"

jungwon groaned at her joke. "don't start please" sunjin laughed harder making jungwon laugh too.

the two slowly calmed down before smiling at each other. "hey sunni"

"yeah wonnie"

"can i kiss you"

sunjin sat up straight. she scanned his face looking for any signs of playfulness but she found none. "yes you can"

"good"

jungwon grabbed her face bringing it closer to his. their noses touched while their lips were an inch away.

"i love you sunjin"

sunjin smiled before locking her lips with his. the two kissed each other feeling butterflies exploded. this was definitely the best kiss ever sunjin thought.

the two broke it off catching their breaths. "wanna go on a date?" jungwon asked still holding her face.

"a date after hours?" sunjin mentioned.

jungwon grinned at her answer remembering how sunjin wanted to have a date while the whole city was asleep. "my house or your house?"

"my house. my parents won't be home tonight so we can get in late without sneaking in"

"okay let's go then my love"

sunjin cringed a bit before laughing along with jungwon. she looked at him one more time before kissing him again.

how perfect the two are for each other.

the end. for real.

yay the book is done!! honestly it wasn't my favorite, i could've done better but please expect more works coming soon ;) fun fact, this book is about me 😭 expect i was the new kid that was dating sum1 before they cheated on me 👍 trauma but issokay

thank you for the support !!