Chapter 5- Innuendo

Reggae/Jayden

"Grab up yo pussy then yo wine go down noMi ready fi fuck you although mi no know youYo batty jaw fit fi di backas soSo anytime mi stab it you a hear ploco, ploco, noGyal take the middle and skin out yo holeCameraman a shine light up under yo hole...

Mi ready fi fuck you although mi no know you
Yo batty jaw fit fi di backas so
So anytime mi stab it you a hear ploco, ploco, no
Gyal take the middle and skin out yo hole
Cameraman a shine light up under yo hole
You no give a fuck bout nothing
Baby enjoy life somemore
Tek the middle and bruk out, bruk out, bruk out
Bruk out, bruk out, bruk out
Tek the middle and bruk out, bruk out, bruk out
Bruk out, bruk out, bruk out
"Bruk out, bruk out, bruk out, bruk out..."

Alkaline's "Gyal Bruck out" blasted through the party, a girl dancing in a red dress caught my eyes.

Back arched, hands on her ankle she stood, her fat ass perched in the air.

While another girl stood behind her a hand nestled around her waist, while the other rested  in the middle of her back.

With every beat that resonated from the speaker her waist moved in sync dipping up, down, around and sideways.

As a result, the movement of her waistline sent her fat ass in a frenzy, crazy recoil.

With every hard jab and occasional gyrating of the waistline from her friend's assault her ass went back and forth, back and forth, each time the recoil going more crazy.

Back and forth...

Her red dress rose up revealing her smooth legs.

And fat batty-jaws.

Resting her hand on her knees and shaking her ass earned her a hard slap from her friend.

Seemingly, tired of the rough handling from the girl holding her in the blue dress she stood up pulling down her dress.

She turned around walking towards the bar where I sat in the corner overlooking her antics.

Da gyal ya bad tho.

As the girl came closer to the bar I stared with recognition.

Wait- Nuh Irie dat?!

When she was close enough, my eyes were in fact not playing any games on me.

It was Irie.

Mamma likkle angel gone bad, daddy likkle princess bruk out. A suh e song guh? Mi could a swear a two sadamite.

Staring back at the girl in the blue dress I make the face out to be Jayda's.

Tweedle-dumb & Tweedle-Dee.

Seeing Irie seated by the counter by herself she calls out to the bartender and tells him something into his ears.

The man comes back with a cup and places it before her, he then whispers something in her ears to which she scrunches her face up and makes no motion with her hands.
He whispers again in her ears and she shakes her head.