Chapter 10- Profound

Irie Lee

Imagine, inviting me out and being late

L individual.

Jayden was late and as Jayda reached the house she literally leaped in Myles hands and started eating his face.

L friend. Mi say mi nuh like people wah inna relationship. Yes! Mi Badmind.

One thing stood out, the place looked really good and this was supposedly all Myles' doing, he outdone himself.

Him have likkle use.

There were fairy lights everywhere, dreamy and magical.

It reminded me of that scene from The Princess and the Frog, with the fireflies.

Jayda and Myles were in the kitchen exchanging saliva and I was partially annoyed because there was no, Jayden.

Weh mi man deh???

I walked back in the kitchen and asked Myles where the bathroom was and he directed me to upstairs as he hurriedly went back to hungrily, sloppily Dementor-kiss Jayda.

Yuck, nasty.

Finding the bathroom I checked in the mirror to see if I looked okay, out of habit I put on some more lip gloss.

I looked sexy.

Descending the stairs, an individual with dreads seated in the sofa caught my eyes.

My man, my man, my man!
Staying delulu is the solulu!

As if sensing me he stood up our eyes connected and he turned around to walk towards me.

Stopping directly in front of me then stared me down.

Standing before me was Jayden King in all his glory, tattoos on display, dreads in a bun.

Suh man fih nice.

Jayden wore a sleeveless Jersey and jeans.
The Jersey did nothing but emphasize his muscles, the single gold chain he always wore was glistening around his neck, golden studs that he was wearing in his ears shone bright from the fairy lights, all in all he looked scrumptious as he always does.

He smells soo good, everytime!

Giving me his hand, I took it and he wheeled me in doing a three-sixty.

Mi know mi look good.

Music played in the house soothing my nerves and filling my being with warmth.

Jayden led me to the porch where we conversed; sarcastic remarks and witty comebacks.

We talked about my favorite books and our childhood memories.

I was doing most of the talking but he was enthralled and I'm certain he was listening to every word that left my mouth.

His laughs were contagious and his lips looked soft and supple.