Chapter 11- Deranged.

Jayden/Reggae

Jayden/Reggae

My lips tingled with longing and it's been mere seconds since I dropped Irie at Jayda's house.

She obeah mi.

I can't stop thinking about her or her smile. She looked so good. I now have a one hundred percent chance of making her mine.

I'm honestly not thinking with my dick but the thought has ran through my mind more times than I can count.

The thought of kissing her again but not just ending it there.

I want it to escalate, I want more of her.

Reaching home at 9 o'clock from dropping off Jayda and Irie. I park the car in the garage no longer hiding the fact that I was driving.

As I step into the opulent house after a night of revelry with the girl who holds my infatuation.

A profound sense of loneliness washed over me.

The grandeur of the house that once held a symbol of accomplishment. Now it seems like an empty shell.

Silence, deafening and the vast rooms echo with emptiness a shell of what it once was.

The warmth and laughter that Irie provides echo through my mind, but it feels distant now... somewhat hollow.

Her radiant presence lit up the night but now she wasn't here with me.

The memory of her smile, and the way her eyes sparkled during our conversation. It left a bittersweet ache throughout my body, particularly my chest.

I am now alone.

I wander through the rooms on a daily basis; rooms that I know every crevice and corner of. Everything in them is a reminder that my life was monotonous.

Standing in the eerily quiet living room surrounded by luxury and overwhelmed by solitude the portrait of my dead mother greets me.

Her eyes are beautiful but lifeless, her smile filled with love.

It's as if she was looking at me smiling, but she has been smiling like that unwaveringly for numerous years. A reminder that she's gone forever.

Her presence is a comfort when I'm drowning in solitude.

Staring at my mother's portrait, little memories of the time we had spent together floods through my mind. I smile solemnly.

Maybe if she was alive she would soothe this ache in my heart.

I remember when this vast house was a home, I yearn to talk to her...

If she was here I'd tell her about Irie and all the things I like about her. I bet she'd be smiling lovingly and nodding her head with approval.