Chapter 15-Toxic

Jayden/Reggae

"Jayden I feel like we shouldn't bother continue with this relationship thing

"Jayden I feel like we shouldn't bother continue with this relationship thing."

"No."

"Wah yuh mean no?" She asked.

Silence.

Cya me she a talk to enuh because she cya leff mi.

Nuh know wah wrong wid har, every chance she get she run from har problems.

Protecting my peace, I thought this through...

Deep breath, inhale, exhale.

Yuh help cause this so a partly your fault bout yah speed wid e ppl dem daughter.

We nah leff, mi put in too much effort fih get har inna di first place... Jus stay calm.

The tension in the car was at it's peak, seeing her hand inched towards the car door impulsively I reacted by activating the child lock from my phone.

Mi want har fih talk to mi and she wah be toxic now look at her trap inna dis rass.

She nah leff me.

Ago look a strong obeah a ooman fih matters like these.

Cause if she give it weh mi a chant up a guzu spell!

The sudden click sliced through the silence and it felt like a barrier was cast in the confinements of my car.

This is... my worst moment yet.

We cya jus pause this conflict thing and she guh suh bups, fling e pussy pon me and forget about it altogether?

In the silence that followed I sat wondering what's my next move.

Irie turned towards me, her expression a mixture of surprise and indignation.

Seems like the guy fuck it up...
If we cya be lovers, let's be adversaries?

I hissed my teeth at the thought.

Hissing my teeth seemed to have amplified her anger some more because her cheeks were now tinged pink and her face screwed in a scowl.

Maamz vex yuh fuck-

Heaving a heavy sigh, I attempted to start a conversation "Yah try mek we relationship toxic Irie?"

This nah guh be one a dem toxic relationship deh suh she betta talk to mi.

Still wearing a scowl on her pretty face, she sat up straight and turned her attention to me.

Why mi feel like she a try intimidate mi.

"How? How am I making our relationship toxic when you're the one in the wrong?!" She asked, her voice raising slightly with each word.