[013] re: lonely. *

- this is a revisitation of [007] lonely. all smut chapters will have an asterisk in the name. this is my first time writing smut. i need holy water very badly, but enjoy anyways! -

The day goes by quicker than you'd like it to and you wait in both anticipation and dread for the the night to roll around. Both sides of you want his body laced within yours in a fury of passion and love, but a small part of you worries for the future to come with him. How could you be known as Spider-Man's girlfriend? You sit on a quaint wooden chair right next to the window, tapping your foot impatiently. That small tap would mean there would be no sleep tonight, you knew that much.

That dreaded knock arrives on your window. It's soft, yet it still startles you. You hesitate to open the blinds before pulling the string. The shutter opens and Noir is there, sticking against the moonlit glass. You tug your shirt down a bit and open the window, Noir stepping inside and delicately placing his boots beside the wooden chair.

"Miss me, dollface?", he says all nonchalant as if he wasn't about to fuck you.

"Ain't that always the case, Noir?"

"I'd hope so." He takes his fedora off, placing it gently on the wooden chair and places his coat on the backside of the chair. He doesn't let his eyes leave yours, and neither do you. You eye him up and down and tug at your shirt before catching yourself. Heat creeps to your inner thighs and you bite your bottom lip, unknowingly eyeing him up and down.

"Already excited?", he chuckles, taking a step towards you. Before you can let out another breath, he tugs his mask to rest on the bridge of his nose, still covering his eyes, and pushes his mouth hard onto yours. His hands reach your waist and greedily run over your body and under your shirt. The force of his mouth on yours prompts you to let out a whine as you're pushed against the wall. You shut your eyes tightly and hear his low breathing as he parts his lips and pushes his tongue into your mouth. You moan at the sensation, your hands gripping his back tightly. He pulls away, breathing heavily, and lets out a low chuckle, taking his hands from under your shirt. You didn't even realize he had unclasped your bra.

"We don't need this, darling.", he mumbles, gesturing to your shirt. He delicately helps you take it off, exposing your bare chest and attacks your mouth once again, this time cupping your breasts.

With his tongue in yours, it's difficult to make a sound. You let out muffled moans of delight as you feel his fingers run along your breasts, his gloves running smoothly along your exposed skin like water. He pulls away and leaves your lips, smirking at your chest. He gently nips at your breasts with his mouth, grimacing as he watches you squirm in pleasure. The heat between your thighs is unbearable now.

"Very cute.", he compliments between each time he softly explored your chest. You moan, letting him take control of your body completely.

"Noir- God, if you don't fuck me right this instant I will kill you~", you manage to moan out, stuttering as he moves from your left breast to your right. After your words, he removes himself from your chest, bringing his face close to yours and pulls his right glove off by biting it and pulling.

"Not yet, hon.", he teases. "Ain't everyday I can see you moan like that." He runs a finger along your cheek and grimaces.

"Bastard. You- ah! Fuck!" You're interrupted when his hand slides into your underwear as he dips a finger into your entrance. You tense up, clenching around his finger, your fingernails digging into his back. His expression softens.