When What's Left Was None

"A third year high school student was found dead, buried on their school grounds, after she left and went missing for five days. A witness said that he saw the gardener of the school drag an unconscious body on the back of the school. As he followed them, though he was surprised to see the victim dead and wearing nothing.

After the autopsy, we have confirmed that the victim was raped, and was killed when she's strugling. The suspect is still on the run and the family of th-" the lady on the news kept rambling on the background as I saw Kuroujo's latest and sadly last video update. I was surprised to see her face and a status saying that she passed away though.

"Hi! I'm Kuroujo, and sorry to disturb any one this late at night." She smiled as she hold her guitar under her arms.

"This will be my last video update. I'll be gone for a very long time and I don't know when I'll be able to post again." she paused as she scratch her chin.

"You see, I've been feeling depressed for as long as I know, and I really want to live, not just breath. So, I'm planning to look for myself and achieve what I really want to achieve." She returned her fingers back to the string and readjusted her position.

"To everyone, my friends, family, and to those who have known and met me, I'm really sorry and thankful for everything.

I want everyone of you to know, I'm giving up, not to commit my life, but to this life. I want to start over again and feel what it really feels to live.

I know that I've done a lot of ridiculous things, I'm really sorry. Sorry for ever shed tear because of me.

I just want for everyone to know that I'm leaving my pains here and bring the memories you shared with me, with me. I'm really thankful for them.

So, I want to dedicate this to myself and the voice inside my head.

I'm already apologizing for this, I'm not a composer, so it's a lil' bit crappy."

She started strumming, a soft smile on her face.

"Look up at the peaceful sky,
Feel the breeze of the summer night.
Clear your mind and soon you'll find
The precious memories if your life.

Smiles you shared,
Tears you shed,
Every emotion that's shared to those who cared.
But now's the end of those carefree days
For the last time, let me see your smiling face.

So close your eyes,
I'll be by your side.
This time, it's you and I,
This will be our last time.
You'll always be in my heart, where you belong
And our love will keep me strong
When what's left was none.

I'm aware that it hurts.
Staying here just to give me the company you said I deserv--"

My earphones were harshly yanked out from my ears, and I felt my self thrown down in the floor. A routine that I almost would get myself accustomed to.

A hard kick in my ribs and I curled myself on the floor, my hands trying, and failing, to ease the pain.

"I've been yelling my lungs out and here you are, with that shitty earphones on your ears! Get up and stop being a wuss. I'm hungry." Then he left, slamming the door hard.

I picked myself up, wincing from the new soon to be bruise in my body. I curled at the corner and felt my tears fall.

What kind of a father is that... You should have just killed him.

But he's the one who feeds me.

From what? From his shitty school gardening? You even needed to work part time because he can't pay your tuition.

It's just hard to get a high salary stable job right now.

Stop lying to yourself. We both know what's the truth. We only have ourselves to keep on living...

I'll save you...

"When what's left was none...🎶"

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

So, this is the end.

I'm sorry if its too short or the story went too fast, but I'm not joking, you've reached the end of the story.

The last song Margaret composed, I wrote it. It has its melody or whatever you call it (I'm not really a musician nor a composer so I'm really sorry for the low quality), but I can't post it because I could only sing, I can't play a guitar nor a piano, just flute, but I can't sing while playing the flute. Well, it doesn't even have its own guitar chords. I just made it in impulse.

Though if ever I was able to convince a friend of mine to create some chords for this song and play it for me, I would ask her to help me upload it on youtube so I could attach it here. A writer's promise!

Anyway, the song's title was the chapter's title itself.

Then, about Margaret's notebook, she left it with her guitar and teddy bear to Thristan. Even her account. The password is written inside the notebook.

Again, I'm really apologizing for my wrong grammars and typos. It sure happen a damn lot.

Then I apologize if the real depression and everything seems to be not real or overboard or surreal or offensive. I really am sorry. I'm open for any corrections, and if ever I could do something about it, I'll do it.

Oh! And sorry for swearing also. I can't help it.

And...

I'm planning to write some sequel, though its completely not about Margaret anymore. Though she could have some special appearances or what. Though I can't really promise you with a writer's promise because I don't know if I would be able to write it. My "amateur writer's block" strikes when I'm not expecting it.

And I'm dedicating this to @nicolejones2536, thanks for being so kind and I hope I won't dismay you with how I ended this story.

Finished: 9 June 2015
BeaRifiation *(•(v)•)*