Sex Object

Hi. If you've got any suggestion for the story so far I'd love to hear them, perhaps you have a list of character names you'd like to add? A family?! Anything at all please message me! I appreciate you reading.
"Oh god" She screamed. "Right there, keep it there" She moaned even more. I slammed in harder, she gripped the covers tighter than before. I may not be good at maths and science but when it comes to pleasuring a girl I suppose I could do that, it wouldn't be so bad being remembered for that rather than being smart. It would be nice to come out on top with my grades instead of being every girls fuck buddy. things happen for a reason though so welcome to my life I'm Jay Stewart I'm known to South High School as the rugby guy, straight D's & great in bed I bet you're thinking well that isn't so bad? think again. there I was sat in the class room doodling a game plan for the next big game this season and then the teacher walks in I wouldn't have a clue what her name was so that doesn't really matter I didn't even have a clue what class I was in maybe maths?, English? I'm not sure but I know the cheerleaders were sat infront of me, Candace the head cheerleader I must of done her about 11+ times now, not to mention the other players, she gets around and yet still all the guys will do anything for her we was going out at this time and we had been for a few months I thought I was on cloud nine great sex life as well as a great girlfriend but then after class she told me she was sleeping with Brad one of the other guys from my own team I couldn't believe it and after that everything changed I was a different person I slept with nearly every girl to make myself feel better it never worked maybe for a few minutes or so but whatever. The girl always felt satisfied isn't that the main thing? pleasing the girl.. I wish I could be happy about that but I couldn't care less about the girls. so here I am to this very day fucking this girl and I'm thinking about how I got here while she's begging, screaming and shrieking for more. she gets up and says how great I was and I've heard it all before she doesn't seem to look me in the eye after. Like she's embarrassed or something along them lines. she grabs her clothes on the floor and starts to get dressed she then leaves a few minutes later I turn on my side and wonder is this what life is?..