A lost memory.

"Get up." A cold dripping sensation fell upon me.

"Violet!" My mother screeched.

What the hell was happening? Was there a fire or something, what's happened? I sat straight up I was in my living room.

"Have you any idea what time it was last night you got home?"

I don't remember anything. I try my hard but memory approaches my mind. "Why does matter?"

"Don't give me that attitude. Rodger was right that school is no good, that's it you're not going anymore!"

"Who's Rodger? And yeah right. I'm still going." I pull the sheets over my head and turn on my side.

"Get up now!" My mother rips then off me.

"I'm up. I don't see why you're making such a big deal out this. It's only a party!"

"I'm making a big deal because it's a school night and you're only sixteen. You can't do what you want here, and for your information Rodger is my therapist." She grabs her bad and takes the prescription pills.

"I don't care." I shrug my shoulders and get off the sofa.

"You don't care? You don't care that you came home at four in the morning banging on the door. You stumbled into the garden and smashed the window and threw up everywhere, you don't care!" Her tone was thick and plural.

I don't remember doing any of that.

"Whatever." I stomp up the stairs to my room and bang the door shut. It's nice to have a storm out every so often. As a teenager I sort of owe it to myself...

Candace POV

"Jay and Violet hooked up last night and possibly stayed over, I thought you put the ecstasy in her drink?" Candace demanded answers.

"I did." Ashley says.

"Did she drink it?" I say.

"No, she spilled Jay's drink and hers knocked over." Rachel said.

"I don't give you enough credit Rach." Candace's tone softens.

I picked my phone up and dialled a number. "Violet?" I say.

"Yeah?" A voice speaks back.

"I need all the juicy gossip on last night events Vi."

"Yeah, sure we should meet up sometime."

"How about fine minutes?"

"Erm.."

"It's okay if you don't want to. I could always find a new best friend to hang out with. I mean let's face it you're my number one girl."

"Really?, no it's fine. I'll be round in ten minutes."

"Great! Ciao." I end the call.

"Hey, what did you want to talk about?," Violet says as she enters my room. "Hi girls!" She carries on talking.