New faces

I looked over at him smiling and taking about his music he then got a text and lost all focus on me and started texting his hair fell sexily into place, his dark chocolate choppy layers. He looked back up and did that cute half smile guys do "what was I saying?" He said. erm about Trains new song. He smiled and carried on explaining in extreme detail I zoned out and payed attention to his outfit he was wearing washed out jeans, the shade of dark blue ripped in just the right places. He was also wearing a White plain baggy teeshirt with a baseball jacket and he still looked incredibly gorgeous. What am I saying I don't even know him!

I'm still staring at him watching him explain his favourite artist. He's smiling every time he looks up.

"Jay. Oh my gosh, it's been ages!" A blonde girl wearing a black skirt with red interior design inside was hovering over Jay.

"Yeah it's been a while but you dumped me-" Oh an ex girlfriend, perfect.

"Anyways, aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?" Candace cut him off before he could finish his sentence. "Right. This is Violet." The girl with blonde hair girl immediately invites herself to sit down followed by her friends. "I'm Candace." She smiles radiantly. A guy with sandy brown hair comes over to us. What is this a welcome party?!

"Jay. You're coming to Jordan's tonight mate aren't you?" He carries on talking. "Yeah sure mate." I feel very out of place with everyone around our table. "You should come too." Me? "Yeah, you seem like you could dance" He winks at me. Sure. It sounds like fun! I reply. "Great! Us girls could all get ready together." Rachel exclaims. "Rachel! That's a shi- that's a brilliant idea." Candace changed her tone and her eyes sparkle. "We have practise after school, wait with us and we could drive to mine and get ready" Wait. Is that tonight? "Yeah. That won't be a problem will it?" Candace was very patronising. Er, no

****

I'm sat on benches as I watched the cheerleading squad do all them immature poses and chants. I've been here for ages. How long have I got to wait?!

Candace is ordering the girls about and they put up with it. It's strange. I'd never let anyone tell me what to do.

"Violet. You should try it!" Ashley jumped up and down excitedly. No thanks. I'll pass. "What's the matter. Don't think you could do it?" Candace glared while she spoke.

No. It's just not my thing.

"Ha! Don't make me laugh" Okay, pass me some pompoms! I stood up and got off the bench and cartwheeled to centre stage. I chanted some words what rhymed. I did a few flips and then grabbed some ribbon and leaped around Candace was turning green. I finished with a few more chants and ended with splits. All the girls ran over to me. "That was amazing!" Said one girl with ginger hair. "Can you teach me that?" Said another "You should join the squad" Rachel implied. No thanks! "She was alright." Candace hissed.

Candace didn't like my performance very much...

I'd love to join your team!

"We're delighted." Candace forced a smile across her face. Everyone cheered and hurried to the changing rooms. Ashley grabbed my arm and Rachel the other practically dragging me to the changing rooms.

"I'm showering at mine, who's coming?" Candace tried her best to get everyone attention again.

"I am. Let me grab my bag." Ashley was reassuring her. "Rachel!" Ashley barked. "What?" Candace just glared at her and she instantly knew what to do. Rachel got her stuff and was by her side immediately. Chelsea buzzed over. "Cand we going to yours?" Candace didn't even have to reply.

"I'll see you tonight!" Britanny shouted to everyone leaving with Maxine and Janeecè two bubbly girls from the squad.

"I haven't got all day" Candace left in a hurry. As per usual Ashley and Rachel followed I suppose I did too.

We walked through the corridors and left the building and into the car park and climbed into the BMW M3 Convertible and we speeded off down the road.