Drugs, Sex and Jealousy

Violet POV

Candace stepped outside the car before the rest of us followed by Rachel, Ashley, Chelsea and myself.

Walking at the side of each other and knocked on the door "Wheeey" A pissed up Jordan answered.

Candace pushed past him and straight to the drinks table.

Ashley followed and Rachel stayed to talk to Jordan. I didn't know where to put myself I decided to sit down on the sofa.

Most people were dancing.

"Violet?" Jay made his way over and sat down beside me. "You want a drink?" "Alright" I shouted across the music.

"Here you go" he handed me a bottle of Budweiser.

"You look nice" I wonder if he meant it or not? I just felt like a whore. However I smiled and said thanks.

Candace POV

"Ash. Do you know what would be fun?" I smirked.

"What?" She looked confused.

"If we pour some of this into Violets drink!" I reached for my bag and held out a small bag of GHB. A small substance of ecstasy.

"What do we do with it?"Ashely looked really confused this time.

"We pour it in her drink when she isn't looking, you fucking moron!"

"I'll distract her while you pour it in." I go over to where violet is sitting. "Hi, you having a good time?" I put a fake smile on.

"Yeah. Great Jay will be back soon."

Ashley grabs Violet's drink and pours the whole lot in and swirls it around and paces back down.

"Is he? Oh well drink up. I know he likes you!" I walk back to join Ashley.

****

Violet POV

Jay is sitting by my side talking to me. Me out of everyone else, Candace said he likes me. Do I make the first move?

I lean in towards him and my hand slips and spills his drink all down himself.

"I didn't mean that." I say quickly.

"It would be weird if you did." He laughed at the sound of his own words.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" His voice coiled around my head on constant repeat. "Sure" He took my hand and led me upstairs I waited on the last step while he checked the rooms he found one and grabbed my hand. He closed the door and sat on the bed.

"It's so noisy down there" Yeah I agreed.

I stand awkwardly at the door. He gets up and stands in front of me his eyes locked onto mine, he presses his body up against me I could feel his abs digging into me and not to mention his bulging tool. The moment was tense and I knew I wanted him.

He lifted my head and kissed me tenderly. He pulled away.

"I shouldn't of done tha-" I pulled him closer and kissed him passionately and bit his lip as I let go. I felt faint and distant but I didn't stop.

He pushed me lightly but just enough as I fell back on the cushioning bed .

He then unbuttoned my jeans. I arched my back letting him know it was alright and he then slid them off .

He took his teeshirt off and threw it on the floor. He pulled my top up and gazed at my black lacy thong he pressed his tongue against the elastic and licked my body all the way up until his nose was tucked under my bra.

He pulled me onto him while he moved his hands around my waist, up my spine and unhooked the latch and moved his hands forward.

He caressed my breast running his index finger over the nipples.

I took my top off making it easier for him. He pulled and squeezed them even harder. He rolled his tongue on the edge, circling round until it hardened that little but more.

"I thought you would of put up more of a fight" He chucked.

He moved his hands away from my chest and down my spine and slapped my arse. It excited me I wanted more. He pulled me closer and I was sat on his member I felt it against me. His hands were at the back of me rubbing up and down my ass. Slapping it now and then.

Hands moved closer towards my entrance. He rubbed it slowly on the outside of my thong. The paced picked up going in circle motion. Clockwise and then Anticlockwise. I let out a small moan and he then stopped and moved his hands back to my chest.

He placed his hands on my hips and slowly pulled down my thongs. -Lets admit it there is no sexy way to take them off!-

He rubbed my cunt a little bit more until I was dripping with excitement. He then slowly slid a finger inside and moved his finger to the rhythm of the hollowed music playing downstairs.

My breathing got faster and I started to moan once more.

He pulled it out and rubbed my clitoris making little movements with his other fingers. He placed two fingers inside me. And rubbed vigorously.

He slowed down and undid his jeans. "Is this what you want?"

I pulled him towards me and our bodies pressed together. His choppy layers were falling onto his face. He got up for a second and came back to bed wearing a blue rubber. He got on top of me and kissed my body lightly as he made his way down. I was soaking wet, He traced his tongue across the top. It sent shivers down my spine. He used his hands to open me up he then licked the outside with the tip of his tongue moving onto the middle. He got a finger and pressed it inside and pulled it back out and licked the insides. I gripped the covers beneath me.

Every inch of myself just wanted to scream!

He continued doing so and then made his way back up and climbed on top of me and I felt his penis harden as he rubbed it against me. He then entered making little shuffles until it was all in place. He then swayed his hips and moved in a circle. It hurt but I soon got used to it and it felt a lot better. He speeded it up and my breathing got remotely faster. I could feel every inch inside of me.