Jay Stewart.

later that night I woke up must of been early I could hear them annoying bastard of a birds chirping cheerful I was in no mood at all to hear them sing. It was light outside, the sky was purple/blue even I have to admit it looked nice. I sat up from my bed and turned on the bedside lamp it was a mistake since I wasn't used to the light and it was like looking into the sun.

I tried to estimate the time since I couldn't find my phone I reckon it was about half three in the morning maybe four?, even later I don't know.

however I decided to have a shower. I stubbled out of my room and towards the bathroom, I turned on the water the cold dripping water dripped down my hand "shit!" I move my hand to the right and the water turns warm, I wasn't wearing much, only my blue Lonsdale boxers I kicked them off my feet as they fell to my ankles.

I opened the shower door and climbed in.

The water trickling down my body, pouring away my dishonest shame!

I grabbed the shampoo and washed my wet, dark brown hair until it was gleaming.

I turned the shower off and I was stepping out but I forgot to open the window, steam was everywhere the mirrors were fogged up and I couldn't even see then I wiped one side with my hand I saw my reflection looking back at me, my face my strong revolting face I then moved my eyes down to my chest. I had my abs on show I just looked at them in disgust I wrapped a towel round my waist and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, it looked like mum was out again. She works late night shifts I'm not quite sure where but she always tells me she loves me and how much I mean to her right before she leaves.. If she's in a good mood anyways, if not she's screaming and shouting and smashing up the place. I'm tough I can handle quite a lot of stuff but when it comes to me and mum and when she is saying how much she loves me I can't handle it and soon after she leaves I slide down the door and burst into tears I-I- I just can't ...

****

I arrived at school god knows what time. I trailed trough the corridors dragging my feet across the ground I slumbered up to my locker and ripped it open. Wasn't much inside just a few books and some litter, the usual in a typical guys locker I looked up and was astonished a girl with long dark hair was looking at me and smiling, her hair was the colour of caramel her eyes pure and crystal her outfit complimented all of her curves, tight skinny jeans, a white tank top completed with a black leather jacket

she was still standing there and smiling I snapped out of it "Hi, erm do you know where I can find Mr Harper's class?" She spoke softly. "er I don't know.." I replied back "oh, well thanks anyways." She left before I could reply. I stood there for a few seconds I wondered into the boys toilets and splashed my face with cold water, I looked up at the mirror I didn't like my reflection staring back at me..

I dried my face and left. The bell rang shortly after that and everyone started filling up the corridors. I made my way towards the cafeteria I waited in line and looked around I looked up at the sign it read 'Canteen' only the T and N was marked and the C and A was peeling a bit. The line shuffled forwards and I was inside I picked up an apple I wasn't really hungry I fiddled around my pockets and started counting my change I looked up only to find a very pretty face staring back at me "Hi.. again" sup? "nothing much, I'm just thinking of a place to sit" Her eyes beamed. I looked around she didn't budge this next thing I was about to do isn't like me at all but I do it anyway. "Do you maybe want to-" Yes. she cut me off.

We walked towards the first table we saw. Brad looked over in my direction and called me over I shook my head and sat down "So I never caught your name?" Vi- Violet "Mines Jason, but everyone calls me Jay

we got onto the conversation of music.

CANDACE POV!

I look stunning, my hair is practically lighting up the room I have every guys attention as per usual and he still is sat over there, who is she?, I've never seen her before I screamed inside "Who's that?" I said turning my focus onto Rachel and Ashley two of the girls on MY cheerleading team "I don't know, never ever ever seen her before" Rachel exclaimed she had middle length blonde hair not as pretty as mine but it was pretty. "I heard she just moved here, it was all over school before Candace" Ashley tried explaining but I blanked her, Ash is the girl who knows all the information she has dark brown layered hair. They were dressed in the cheer uniform that we practise in every Monday and Thursdays and not to forget the game on Fridays it's a small black skirt pleated with red insides, A tight fitted top each girl had their own Rachel's was a tank top, Ashley's a long sleeved top with the logo of the school. Mine was clearly the cutest a V-Neck short sleeved crop. Rachel was the dumb one out of us girls pretty but Jesus fucking Christ that girl was thick. Ashley the smart one and the know it all and me? well the prettiest one. I have everyone wrapped round my little finger at this school. "Oh Brad" I decided to up my game and flirt with Jay's friends "Brad you're so strong" candy what you after? "me?, nothing." I battered my eyelashes. I glanced over at Jay he wasn't looking in my direction I laughed even louder giggling, flirting with the boys he still wasn't looking now frustrated I gave up trying.