Physically Unstable

I arrived outside I paid the taxi driver a little more than I should of but I payed no attention I didn't even say thank you for the lift I just got out and wobbled towards my front door I dinged the bell twice no one came I dinged again my dad opened it "And what time do you call this?!" Hi dad. My mum walked into the hallway "Where have you been?, why is your phone switched off?, how was school?" Stop! - All these questions were hurting my head. "Have you been drinking?" My dad streamed with anger. "Vee, This isn't like you!" I'm fine. I had a great day I made friends and yes I've had a bit to drink but it was a party I'm not gonna NOT drink while all my other friends are having fun. I took my coat off and this is when the real questions started "What on earth are you wearing?!"

"What was you thinking?"

"Have you been with a boy?"

"How much have you had?"

"Who brought you home?"

"Was their parents at this party?"

I ignored all of the questions and went straight to my room I slammed the door and lay on top of my bed sheets and passed out.

****

The next day nothing seemed to matter my head hurt and the slightest sounds pissed me off!

I shoved on some leggings and an oversized hoody I put my hair in a messy bun and set off for school. I still wasn't speaking to my parents I couldn't be arsed with their opinions on last nights events. I hurried to the class room and took a seat at the back of the room I put my head on the desk and just sat there quietly for a few minutes until Candace and her crew came buzzing over looking even more stunning "Hey, you look awful!" gee thanks.. "I mean awfully pretty" Nice save. "so how was last night?" It was mint, erm I feel really horrible this morning though how do you all look so fresh? "we're born pretty" Rachel enlightened.

oh.. "we're just used to it that's all violet." I still don't understand I smiled. "and soon you'll be" Candace said as she pulled up a seat next to me and the girls followed.

JAYS POV

urgh, feel like shit. Hate Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays/Friday bring on the night!

I never did see violet last night?! I wonder where she was. I saw the girls but didn't really feel like speaking like ' oh my gosh really? that's like totally awesome'

I hope I see her soon. Meanwhile I'm stuck here in the principles office for being late god I hate that kid who walks round like he owns the corridors with pride and then gives you a ticket for being late or for being too loud on school premises, I despise prefects or whether they call themselves. His names Randal a complete retard for starters he tucks his shirt into his boxers, only he doesn't wear boxers he still wears underpants! C'mon who does this shit in high school? Retard.

my mind flickers back to Violet. Oh I don't know why she's on my mind at all. I've meant her once ...

Mr Downs is looking at me and mouthing some words I pay no attention and just look outside the window, I watch the leaves fall off the trees slowly making their way to the ground. "Stewart you can leave now." I come back to reality. I grab my bag and leave, closing the door on the way out. Well that was a waste of time I huffed and I made my way to second period.

Brad's POV

I arrive late to class, everyone stares at me. I see the cheerleading squad at the back of the classroom followed by rugby players and then in the middle is the quiet ones and the front is the geeks!

I shuffle towards the guys high-fiving Jay as I sit down. Mrs Brooks is going round handing out a sheet of paper.

"Are you even trying?" Mrs Brooks hands me a test from last week. I stare at the letter at the top of the sheet marked in red. F