Lee Know

"I'm addicted to you

"I'm addicted to you."
.
.
.

The light in you went dark and I saw a drastic change that will haunt me forever

❃ ❃ ❃

~Spring Semester~ (Age: 22)

It was the month of February. It has only been a month since the spring semester started and I counted down the days until my graduation ceremony.

I sighed when I saw that the drizzling rain had turned into a heavy downpour. I gazed down at my shoes and at the puddles that I would have to walk across knowing that the water will seep through.

This is not what the weather forecast had predicted when I checked this morning and was dumb enough to leave my umbrella in my car.

"Should I wait a little or make a run for it?" I mumbled to myself.

Someone lightly bonked my head with their hand and snickered, "If you do run, don't slip. That would be embarrassing."

"I would rather die then let people see that," I retorted as I glanced up at Minho, or as some people like to call him, Lee Know.

Minho has been someone I have known since the beginning of my freshman year in college and we have developed a close relationship with each other throughout these four years of our academic journey.

"Or I can pluck their eyes out," he joked and I lightly hit his arm as I shook my head. "You would be crazy enough to do that."

"There are many things I would do for you."

A silence fell over us and I pretended to laugh and playfully push him away. There were certain things he would say that would make me think he was teasing or joking, but the underlying seriousness in his tone made me think otherwise.

He opened his umbrella and held it over us before we stepped out of the awning. He walked me to my next class and pulled me in close with our arms pressed against one another to ensure not a drop of rain would fall on my shoulder.

The sound of the raindrops and splashing puddles filled our ears every step we took and I dreaded the fact that my socks were now soaking wet.

"Are you doing anything later?" He asked out of the blue and I pondered over it for a second and answered, "Hmm, I don't think so. Why?"

"Do you want to come over and s-"

"(Y/n)!"

The two of us stopped in our tracks when we heard my name being called and when I turned around, I saw Kai catching up to us with an umbrella over his head and another one in his other hand.