8

"You thought one of us was bad? Imagine eight

"You thought one of us was bad? Imagine eight."
.
.
.

~Age: 26~

I thought I had finally gotten away from all of this

From all of you

So why are you here?

"W-Why...?" I shakily whispered, a raw panic spiraling inside my chest when I saw who was standing outside my door through my phone.

Terror stabbed at my heart and I placed a hand over my trembling mouth as I stared at the eight men who have deeply scarred me.

Chan stood at the front in a white hoodie and his hair was no longer brown, but a light shade of orange.

The other seven were huddled behind him holding an intimidating gaze and a shiver ran down my spine when I saw Minho's cold gaze. I squinted and slightly scoffed when I saw the top of Changbin's head. "Is he wearing a veil or something? Does he think we're getting married?"

A sudden loud bang on the door frightened me and my flimsy hands caught my phone before it fell to the ground.

"We know you're in there, (Y/n)," sweetly uttered Chan from the other side and I slowly stepped away from the door and darted over my room where I immediately began dialing for help.

The moment I placed my phone over my ear, the lights went out and I was stranded in darkness. The sound of glass shattering startled me and I anxiously tapped my foot as I waited for someone to pick up, but my call was not going through.

The reason why? They had prepared a cell phone blocker.

I attempted to send a text message to detective Kang, but my message failed to send and I turned off my phone and scrambled to make a decision when I heard their footsteps approaching the door.

"Should I hide or make an escape?"

The only problem was that I didn't know how many of them were inside and if any of them were guarding outside. If I hide in here, they would tear this room apart and find me with ease.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened my window. I threw one leg over and then the other and that's when I heard the door to my room break open.

I jumped off and softly landed on the grass and closed the window shut. I crouched and tiptoed to the corner and poked my head out and saw no one out front.

I deeply inhaled and exhaled with my eyes set on the paved road which would be my ticket to freedom. I glanced over my shoulder and gasped when I came face to face with Jeongin who had a cute smile on his face until he pressed me up against the wall with his forearm and covered half of my face with a white cloth.