BALH3: Apna Bana Le Priya (Episode 41)

"Oye Mumtaz Mahal?" Ram called out to Priya as she hastily walked towards the door.

"Tum kuch bhool nahi rahi ho?"

Priya looked towards him with a quizzical look on her face and asked, "Kya?"

Ram sauntered towards the door where Priya was standing and looked deep into her eyes. He reached his hand towards the back of her head and tugged at the towel enveloping her hair. Priya looked down slightly and brought her hand towards the towel as well, trying to help Ram. Once her hair was freed from the towel, she began tousling her hair lightly with her hand before noticing Ram's hand make its way back to her head.

Time seemed to have slowed as Ram's gaze became more intense and his fingertips lightly caressed the side of Priya's face. She felt a spark of energy inside her as his hand momentarily cupped her face before tucking a few wet strands of her hair behind her ear.

Priya would be lying if she said she didn't find Ram attractive. She was indeed lying when she told Kriti this when they were in their honeymoon suite, but what else was she to do? Kriti was Ram's girlfriend, and she knew better than to cause insecurities in her when her marriage to Ram was only a matter of a few months. She tried to chalk up her feelings as a mere crush, but nothing could explain the pang of guilt she felt in her chest as she saw Ram's face drop when she lied. Nothing could explain the warmth she felt sleeping in his embrace in their honeymoon suite, something she had never truly felt in the arms of her ex-boyfriend Yuvraj. Nothing could explain the skipping of her heartbeats when he subtly (and maybe unknowingly) flirted with her; when she saw the child-like joy on his face when she brought him vada pav; when his body was pressed up against hers in the elevator at the Goa resort.

And even if she could explain these things, nothing could explain the way Ram was looking at her right now, so soft yet so intense.

Ram brought his other hand up slowly, eager to touch more of Priya's soft and velvety skin. This motion caused some hair strands to cover the side of her face, and he absent-mindedly pursed his lips and tried to blow them out of the way. His knees buckled as he saw Priya's lips part in euphoria and the innocence with which she looked at him afterwards. He felt hypnotized by her plump lips, and he couldn't resist leaning in and finally connecting his with hers.

Priya let out a soft gasp as she felt Ram's urgent mouth on hers. For a quick second, her mind tried to convince her that this was wrong. Ram had a girlfriend, and she was still nursing her broken heart. But Ram's hands gently cupping her face as his lips tugged at hers felt so good. Internally shaking her head, she brought up her own hands, one cupping Ram's neck while the other laced through his luscious hair.

Feeling Priya's receptiveness, Ram deepened the kiss. His hands slid down to her backside, pressing her flush against his body. He was desperate, wanting every inch of his body to feel hers, and he knew she wanted the same by the way she moaned into his mouth. One of his hands trailed down her thigh, lifting it swiftly so that she could wrap it around his waist. He could feel himself growing more aroused as her lips detached from his and descended down to his neck, kissing it hard enough to elicit a breathy whimper he didn't realize he was capable of making.

"PRIYA!" They heard Shalini yell from the living room. They jolted out of their situation, breathing hard as they tried to recover and make themselves look presentable again.

Priya left first, rushing out of the room and down the stairs to attend to Shalini.

"Priya, tumhara chehra laal kyun hai? Ram ne kuch kiya?"

"Kiya toh hai..." Priya dreamily whispered as she absent-mindedly touched her lips.

"Kya kiya? Main usko daant doon?" Shalini asked in a concerned tone.

"N-nahin Aunty, k-kuch nahin. Bataiye, barsi ke liye kya laana hai?" Priya asked hurriedly, trying her best to snap herself back into reality. Shalini squinted at her, trying to figure out what was going on, before she noticed Priya's smudged lip gloss. She smirked to herself, realizing that her dear daughter-in-law would never outright reveal what exactly her son had done to her.

Back upstairs, Ram plopped down on his bed as he recalled what had just happened. He knew he should feel guilt for letting himself get carried away and kissing Priya, but it felt so good. He had kissed Kriti many times during their 3-year relationship and had even been intimate with her, but the spark he felt while kissing Priya was on another level. He brought a hand up to touch his neck, blushing as he recalled her mouth fervently nibbling on it. The blush intensified as he realized that his contract-wife was the first person to elicit such a sexually charged noise from him, and he began to imagine what would have happened if his mother hadn't interrupted them.

"Oye!" Shardul called out to Ram. He had walked up to Ram's room so that they could make their way to the office when he found Ram sitting on the bed, dreamily staring into space as he caressed his neck.

"Abey, kya hua?" He asked again, walking closer to his best friend.

"Pyaar..."

"Kya?"

"Huh?" Ram jerked his head up as he heard Shardul's voice. He quickly brought his hand back down onto his lap, trying to slyly cover up the tent in his trousers.

"Office nahi jaana hai kya? Auditions kar ke ghar jaldi aa jaayenge barsi ke liye."

"Oh..haan. Tu jaa, main shower lene jaa raha hoon."

"Phir se?"

"Haan...woh...kapde...gande...nahi, geele ho gaye hai..."

Shardul shrugged and began making his way to the door before calling out, "Sun!"

"Hmm?"

"Gardan pe kuch hai, nikalne se pehle bandage laga dena. Aur haan, shower karte waqt bandage ke liye kuch achha explanation bhi taiyaar kar lena, kyunki tere on-the-spot bahaane bohot hi bakwaas hai. Abhi ke liye main tujhe chod raha hoon, lekin... shayad Dr. Priya tujhe nahi chodegi. Ab jaa," he smirked as Ram turned an even deeper shade of red. He sprinted into the bathroom to take a cold shower to calm his raging hormones while also trying to conjure up an excuse to give to Shardul.

----------

A/N: Impulsively putting this up even though I think it can be written much better lmao. The ending is kinda abrupt and I know I could've expanded on this idea much more, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet and put it up before the show ends (which definitely wouldn't have happened if I decided to write more).

Idk if I should write more on this season, considering that it's ending soon and I'm feeling a bit of a disconnect with it for a few reasons. I have an idea for a fanfic, but the characterizations don't really give me Ram and Priya vibes (S2 or S3). Idk, future me will figure it out I guess lmao.

Thank you all for the love and support ❤️