Priya's Birthday Gift (Episode 246)

A/N: Saw a tweet that reminded me of this scene, so I thought of writing this out. NSFW warning I guess? This is also mostly unedited (besides some grammar and formatting) because writing this made me feel shy tbh.

----------

"Pihu, aap neeche jaa ke Pawan ke saath milkshake banaogi?" Ram whispered as he declared himself a loser. Priya could clearly hear desperation dripping in his voice, but her mind was too lust-filled (all thanks to feeling her husband's body plastered against hers after 5 years) to say anything.

"Ok, main 15 minutes mein aati hoon!" Pihu said cheerfully before getting off of Ram and skipping out of the room.

As soon as she left, Ram got up hastily and looked around outside before shutting the door. When he turned back around, he saw Priya still laying in the same position, her cheeks flushed red and her breathing labored as she tried to control her hormones.

His knees suddenly felt too weak, and he rushed back to the bed and sat down beside her. Her closed eyes, parted lips, and heaving chest were exceptionally alluring, and he could feel himself getting more aroused by the second.

"I need you," he whimpered, and Priya's eyes shot open. The look on Ram's face made it clear that there was no way — besides two separate cold showers — to avoid the sexual tension between them. Not that she wanted to; she usually shied away from acknowledging her feelings even to herself, but in this moment she could only think about how much she wanted her husband — on her, in her, anything and everything.

"Main bhi," she replied, needing him to know that she needed him just as much as he did. In a moment of boldness, she sat up and curled her hands around his nape before leaning in to kiss him.

Ram sat still for a moment, processing what was going on. He had dreamed of this moment for years, waiting for the moment he could meet her again. He never admitted it to anyone, but many of these dreams did not involve him getting angry at her and demanding answers to the questions he had. Rather, they were dreams where he made her his again, dreams that either left him aching for more or left his clothes untidy.

Tumhaare paas 15 minute hai Ram, just make your dreams a reality, he thought before reciprocating the kiss, making it even deeper as he pulled Priya closer to him. He could feel her breasts pressing up against his chest, and it only made his erection harder.

Slipping his tongue into her mouth, he trailed his hands down, one to undo the dori of her blouse and the other squeezing her ass, eliciting a moan from her. Priya took this as a sign to roam her hands around his body as well, one slipping under his kurta while the other rested on his hip.

"Humaare paas sirf 10 minutes hai," Ram said breathlessly as he detached himself from the kiss and stood up a few minutes later. "Tum chahti ho..."

Without giving him a response, Priya reached down to the naara of his pyjamas and swiftly undid it. He stood blankly at her boldness as she continued to undress him, lifting his kurta off and biting her lip as she saw the bulge in his boxer briefs.

"Mr. Kapoor, aap help karenge ya..." Priya said, snapping him out of his reverie. He stepped forward and began helping her undress, smirking as he saw the wet spot on her panties. His mouth watered as he imagined getting to taste her again, but they only had a few minutes.

Maybe next time.

Priya laid down on the bed as Ram finished undressing himself, and she felt her boldness suddenly washing away as she realized what was happening. She still wanted Ram badly, her core aching from desire. But...what were they doing? Was this right to do?

"Priya," Ram said softly, "You okay?"

Her fears suddenly melted away, a warm feeling spreading across her chest as she heard the care and tinge of love in his voice.

Yeh kabhi ghalat nahi ho sakta.

She nodded and smiled at him before replying, "Main yeh chahti hoon. Main aapko chahti hoon."

Ram smiled back before taking the green pillow from the bed and handing it to Priya so she could put it under her hips.

"I'll go slow...lekin dard hone lage toh bata dena." Ram said as he positioned himself at her entrance.

Priya inhaled sharply as she felt him slowly enter her. He waited a few moments so she could adjust to the feeling of him before starting to thrust in a gentle rhythm.

"Oh Priya, you feel so good," Ram moaned before digging his head into her chest.

"Ram!" Priya gasped as she laced her hands in his hair, pleasure coursing through her veins. The feeling of Ram fondling and lapping at her breasts as he filled her up was extremely euphoric, and she could feel herself not being able to last any longer. She brought his head up to kiss him passionately as she clenched around him and climaxed. Ram climaxed soon after, the feeling of Priya around his throbbing erection and her lips desperately attacking his almost heavenly.

He rolled off of her, and they both panted as they regained their breaths. A minute later, they both realized that Pihu would be back upstairs with the milkshakes soon, so Priya hurriedly got up and gave Ram a shy smile before picking up her clothes and running into the bathroom.

Ram let out a breathy chuckle before ruffling his hair and getting out of bed, trying to dress himself quickly and making sure the room looked just as it had before.

In the bathroom, Priya turned on the shower and leaned against the wall, trying to steady her racing heart.

Best birthday gift ever.