Farmhouse Shenanigans (Episode 232)

I was talking to magap2023 about the farmhouse scene with the BDSM toys and we both basically agreed that Pihu being the one to find that stuff was wholly inappropriate and unnecessary. So here's a randomly-written alternate take on the scene (with light editing and a weird title because it's late but I want to post this before I start overthinking lol)

----------

"Pihu, tum jaake khaana khao, main Mr. Kapoor ko ice de deti hoon," Priya said to her daughter. She felt bad that he was forced onto the merry-go-round by Pihu, but she was also pleasantly surprised that he had agreed despite his motion sickness issues.

"Oh jeez, maine Pihu ko haan kyun kaha," Ram groaned as he wiped his mouth with a towel. It had been a good few minutes since he got off the merry-go-round, yet his stomach was still churning and his head was still spinning.

"Mr. Kapoor? Main andar aa sakti hoon?" Priya asked as she knocked on his door.

"Aa jaao," he whimpered in response.

When Priya entered, she noticed Ram sitting on one of the side chairs with his head thrown back. He had taken off his blazer and draped it over his face, and Priya could see his chest heaving through the undone buttons at the top of his shirt. She placed the tray on the table and sat down in the chair beside him.

"Umm, main aapke liye baraf aur nimbu paani laayi hoon. Aapko aaram milega."

"Thank you," he replied quietly, taking the blazer off of his face. His bloodshot eyes looked at Priya, who looked at him guiltily.

"I'm...I'm sorry."

"Kiske liye?"

"Pihu ne aapko force kiya ride pe baithne ke liye. Mujhe usse rokna chahiye tha."

"It's alright," Ram shrugged.

"NO!" Priya nearly shouted, causing Ram to give her a surprised look. "Mera matlab hai...yeh theek nahi hai. Pihu ko pata hona chahiye ki woh sabke saath aisa nahi kar sakti."

"Lekin uski galti thodi na hai. Maine naa nahi kaha usse."

"Kyun?"

"Huh?"

"Aapne naa kyun nahi kaha?"

"Kyunki woh bacchi hai. Maine uske saath khela, aur woh khush ho gayi. Do minute ke liye hi sahi, lekin usne dekha ki Mr. Khadoos itne bhi khadoos nahi hai, haina?" He cracked a small smile.

Silence engulfed the room for a few minutes before he spoke up again. "Mere liye ek favor karogi please? Meri anti-nausea pills woh drawer mein hai, mere liye laa do gi?"

Priya nodded and stood up, making her way to the cabinet. She knew that he preferred to keep his multitudes of medications in easy-to-access places, so she opened the top drawer, expecting to find it filled to the brim with prescription drugs.

What she didn't expect was to find objects clearly meant for BDSM activities.

"AHH! Yeh kya hai Mr. Kapoor!?" She yelled.

"Kya hua?"

"Aapke paas...yeh kyun hai?"

"Tum mujhe bataogi ki kya mila tumhe?"

Priya took a tissue and used it to pick up the handcuffs with pink fur.

"What, woah! Yeh kya hai?"

"Handcuffs hai!"

"Mujhe pata hai ki handcuffs hai, lekin yeh yaha kya kar rahe hai?"

"Mr. Kapoor, yeh aapka kamra hai, aapko pata hona chahiye ki yeh yaha kyun hai. Ab aap bataiye, yeh yaha kyun hai?!"

"Mujhe kaise pata!"

"Toh aur kisko pata hoga?"

"Mujhe nahi!"

"Bataiye, yeh yaha kyun hai? Wait, mujhe nahi jaanna. Nahi, aapko jawaab dena hoga! Lekin main hoti kaun hoon aapse poochne waali? Nahi, mujhe jaanne ka haq hai..." Priya rambled.

"BAS!" Ram yelled, and Priya stopped talking. "Ek toh meri tabiyet theek nahi hai, upar se tum nonstop bole jaa rahi ho. Mera sar ghoom raha hai," Ram sat down on the bed and held his head in his hands.

Priya put the handcuffs down and opened the next drawer, quickly finding the anti-nausea pills. She took one out of the packaging and handed it to Ram along with the nimbu pani.

"Yeh lijiye."

He took the pill and drank the entire glass.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kapoor."

"It's okay, Priya. I'm sorry ki maine tum pe ghussa kiya. Lekin believe me, yeh sab mera nahi hai."

"Aapka hota bhi toh it's alright. Aapka haq hai yeh sab...rakhne ke liye, aur mera haq nahi hai ki main aapse iske baare mein sawaal puchoon," Priya paused before speaking up again, "Mujhe neeche jaana chahiye. Aapko kuch aur chahiye hoga toh main Punnu ke saath bhijwa dungi."

Ram nodded and closed his eyes. He stuck his hand out and grabbed Priya's wrist, standing up in the process. He walked closer to her and held her shoulders.

Resting his forehead against hers, he whispered, "Lekin main toh sirf tumhe chahta hoon. Woh sab jo news mein chhapta hai mere love life ke baare mein? Sab jhoot hai. Inn 5 saalon mein mera koi bhi affair nahi tha, kyunki main sirf tumhara hoon. Ram sirf Priya ka tha, hai, aur rahega, zindagi-bhar."

Ram opened his eyes again, feeling a hollowness in his chest as he saw the empty room in front of him. One day, he'll be able to tell her that truth in real life too.