Chapter 10

The rest of the team soon arrived at the fire to see Ellie and Elvis struggling to put it out on their own.

"This fire is quickly spreading Ellie!" Elvis shouted.

"I know Elvis. We have to hope the rest of the team gets here soon!" Ellie shouted as the team now appeared in view.

"Alright guys. I want Ellie and Elvis to still tackle the main blaze with me. Arnold I want you to make sure that all of the power and electricity is off. Penny, I want you to make sure there is no one inside or around the building. Before you guys come back here and help us tackle the blaze if it is still around." Sam spoke.

"Rodger that Sam." The team exclaimed as everyone got to work and back to work. Arnold quickly shut off the electricity before going back to help Sam and the team tackle the main blaze. Penny made sure there was no one inside before helping with the fire. Once she saw it was all clear she went to help Sam and the rest of the team. The fire took a few minutes to put out, but once the team put it out everyone sighed.

"That was quite the blaze there. I almost felt like we were done for." Elvis spoke as Ellie chuckled.

"Well thanks to Penny it made things easier this time." Ellie spoke.

"Can one person really make such a difference? Just curious." Arnold asked as Ellie nodded.

"I seem to think so." Ellie spoke.

"Makes sense I suppose." Arnold spoke as Sam smiled at Penny and held her close.

"I can't believe it Penny we did it!" Sam exclaimed as Penny smiled at him.

"We did." Penny spoke perfectly as Sam smiled once more.

"Well well well it seems your getting better each and everyday." Sam spoke as Penny's eyes went wide and she kept quiet. Soon looking at Sam and huffing.

"No no.. I no good you sees?" Penny tried to act like she used to, but Sam wasn't buying it.

"You won't be getting around me that easily Penelope Morris." Sam spoke as Penny looked up at him.

"Aw you guys are too cute!" Ellie exclaimed as Elvis and Arnold put their hands on her mouth to shush her.

"What Ellie means to say is that we should get going now." Arnold spoke as Ellie removed their hands from her face.

"No. I do really mean the two of them look so cute together. Just look at them." Ellie spoke as Elvis rolled his eyes.

"Are you really concerned with their love life right now? We just tackled a huge ass blaze and now this is all you can think about, really?" Elvis spoke as Arnold laughed.

"Why am I not surprised?" Arnold spoke as Ellie punched him in the shoulder. "OUCH! Ellie that hurt!" Arnold shouted as Elvis decided to punch him in the shoulder too. "OUCH! Elvis I'm on your side!" Arnold shouted.

"Oh. Sorry Arnold. I thought we were playing a game of who could punch you the hardest." Elvis spoke as he a put a hand behind his head before blushing and taking Arnold's hand in his.

"It's alright Elvis. Just pay more attention next time." Arnold spoke as he tripped and fell on the ground.

"Serves you right." Ellie spoke as she ran off and Arnold chased after her while holding up a fist. "GET BACK HERE ELLIE!!" Arnold shouted.

"No!" Ellie shouted as Elvis laughed.

"Seems my boyfriend is being silly again." Elvis spoke as Sam and Penny went closer to him.

"I don't really think now is the time for this." Sam spoke.

"I agree." Penny spoke as Elvis nodded.

"Hey you two! Boyfriend and rude girl come here we have to get back to the station!" Elvis shouted as Ellie glared at him.

"What did you call me?" Ellie asked.

"Rude girl. I was just joking really." Elvis spoke nervously as he put a hand behind his head.

"Alright you guys come on. I want Elvis and Ellie to head back to the station in Venus. Arnold I want you to drive me and Penny back to the hospital in Jupiter before you head back to the station. Wait for Arnold before you three give the report to Station Officer Steele on the incident and what happened." Sam spoke as the crew nodded.

"Rodger that Sam!" The crew shouted as everyone got into the vehicles. Arnold waited for Ellie and Elvis to drive off before he drove off back to the hospital. The ride in silence for a few moments before Arnold broke the silence.

"So you two, is everything good? The hospital treating you well?" Arnold asked as Penny and Sam both nodded.

"Everything is fine yes, and the hospital is treating us very well. I feel in a few days we should be cleared to leave. After they run there final tests and everything." Sam spoke as Arnold nodded.

"I am glad to hear it." Arnold spoke.

"How's the station doing?" Sam asked.

"Funny you should ask. While the station is doing well, Station Officer Steele isn't. He's been annoying us lately, especially Elvis, with doing things for him. Some of which don't relate to fire fighting or the station at all." Arnold spoke as Sam and Penny both chuckled.

"Leave it to Steele to be annoying when I'm not around." Sam spoke as Penny and Arnold laughed at what Sam said.

"Like yesterday, he made Elvis... gulp massage and clean his feet." Arnold spoke as Sam and Penny's eyes went wide.

"That's quite the disgusting task. At least it's all over now." Sam spoke as Arnold nodded.

"It seems we have arrived back at the hospital. Sure you don't need me here for anything?" Arnold asked as Sam shook his head.

"No. Your needed down at the station and Jupiter is too. Jupiter needs a proper cleaning after today's incident, and you need to help the team give the report to Station Officer Steele." Sam spoke as Arnold nodded and he waved at Sam and Penny both of whom waved at him back.

"Well then, stay safe you too." Arnold spoke with a smile while he still waved. Penny and Sam still waved back until Arnold was into Jupiter. He buckled the seatbelt and left, leaving Penny and Sam now to be alone.

"Seems everything went well today." Sam spoke with a smile as he burred his face into Penny's neck.

"Yes, indeed." Penny spoke with a smile as she kissed Sam's forehead before they took each others hands and walked back into the hospital together.