Vacation of Death

(??? POV)

I walked into my classroom, where I had seen everyone in my class. I did not know anyone, and it was too quiet to even consider trying to make conversation.

However, as soon as I entered, everything went dark.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'...Where am I?'

I slowly opened my eyes when I noticed the bright glow of the sun burning through my eyelids. 

"Yo, took you a while to wake up."

I looked over at the cool and collected voice, to see a man with a tan long coat and brown hair.

"I'm Dazai. Nice to meet you." He extended a hand and pulled me up, "What's your name?"

My memory still seemed a little hazy so I went over to what I presumed was an ocean right next to me. I have no idea how I even managed to get here. I was in a classroom for one moment but suddenly ended up on a beach.

I looked at my reflection and my memories flooded back.

"Ah...That's right. I'm Kazuma Satou, the ultimate adventurer. Nice to meet you as well..." I decided to be a little wary around him, after all, I still had no idea where we were. "What are you? Talent wise I mean."

"I am the Ultimate detective." He said as he placed a hand on his chest.

"Hmmmm..." I squinted my eyes and looked him up and down, and he seemed legit. "Well, ok then. Where are the other students?"

"They all went around the island. There's this little pink bear that can use magic to so be careful around her."

"...Are you high? A little bear that can use magic?"

"High? Ah yes...I was high once...But, no I am not on any shrooms. I am simply speaking the truth."

"Well...I guess I'll have to see it to believe it. Thanks for waiting with me."