Monokuma

(Kazuma POV)

This stuffed bear can't be real right? A murder game?

"And so, please do be mindful of yourselves and the traitor in your group. Also, you have all lost your memories so you best remember that when you kill someone. What a lame plot twist that would be if everyone lost their memories, right? Oh yea, and I'm Monokuma"

"I'm not done just yet!" Usami then charged at Monokuma, at some point having a diaper put on her. 

"Ah, shut up!" 

Then a huge machine came out of nowhere and showered her with bullets, and then four more of these massive machines came out.

Usami appeared to somehow still be alive(?) but she wouldn't be fighting for us right now.

"So, you say we're gonna kill each other, but why?" A new voice said. I turned around to see Dazai there, "Surely there's a motive here?"

"Of course! If you don't kill, you can't leave! Simple as that! The murderer will have to go through a trial, and if he gets found out, then nothing happens except the murderer's execution, however, if he wins then he gets to leave while everyone else dies! Also since this island is huge, hiding bodies is ok, but no littering! We care about wildlife!"

"Hmm..." Dazai put a hand on his chin "Well, nothing I can do about it now." He said with a shrug.

But then someone else suddenly stepped forward, "You think I'm just gonna let you do what you want? Monokuma was it? Your biggest mistake was trying to take over this place while I'm here." Yuuki had a dangerous look in his eyes, but Monokuma paid him no mind which turned out to be a bad idea for him.

Yuuki launched himself right at one of the robots and kicked it full force and sent it flying.

I was in awe and I'm sure everyone else was too.

"Damn...That hurt more than I thought." He shook his leg as he said it.

The other robots closed in on him and he punched one to break his way out of the circle. Once again this sent the robot flying backward, but did not break it. Yuuki's hand also started to bleed.

Yuuki then went for another robot and jumped to hit it with multiple kicks before landing and hitting it more and more. He was actually starting to break this one, but suddenly the robot stopped being knocked around which made Yuuki's eyes open wide.

"Shit!"

He jumped backward, and just as Gojo seemed to jump in as well, Monokuma glared at all of us. Yuuki was pinned down by all the robots with one robot behind him pointing a machine gun at the back of his head

"I might as well show you what happens when you try to oppose me. Execution!"

The robot with the machine gun started to fire it, and I was about to close my eyes when I noticed the faintest of smiles on Yuuki's face.

'He's...Smiling?'

The machine gun suddenly went upwards and Monokuma got showered in bullets beyond repair. Once he was gone the robots stopped pinning him and went still.

"Haha! Dumbass." Yuuki said with a smile as he glared at Monokuma who lay dead on the ground. He then quickly stood up while shaking his limbs

'...I have so many questions.'

"H-How did the gun..." Aqua stepped up for me though and asked first.

Yuuki then moved a finger to his mouth and said, "Secrets."

"Ha! Sorry, but it'll take more than that to take me down!" Monokuma appeared once again which shocked everyone save a few

Among the few not surprised, was Yuuki who just let out a sigh, "Well, it was worth a shot."

"Of course. It is a stuffed animal." Echidna said 

"Well, Shucks..." Monokuma said while hanging his head, "I guess since I let my guard down this time I'll let it slide. But, but, but, but, but, if it happens again there will be no next time! This includes everyone, not just Yuuki!"

"Tch," Gojo clicked his tongue 

"Well, these guys are going to be guarding the other bridges. Do try and kill each other!"

With all that said, he finally left.

"E-Everyone..." Usami said with tears in her eyes, "I-I'm so sorry."

It seemed that no one cared enough though as everyone else just turned around and left. No one spoke at all on the way back. Everyone was sneaking glances. Who would kill first? Who would be killed first?

There was no question about whether or not killing would happen in the first place, and that was because of the mention of a traitor.

When we all went back to the top floor of the hotel, it was Kirito who spoke first.

"Well, I've checked for a game screen and we're not stuck in a game, unfortunately. So, let's lay out what we all think for right now."

"This may come off as rather heartless, but if we pair everyone in groups of 2 and don't kill, whoever does end up being killed will be by the traitor's hands," Gojo said

"Hey! We're all gonna live anyway so it doesn't matter! Let's just have everyone stay as a group and leave on the sea!" Luffy yelled

"Actually..." Nami spoke up, "That may not be a bad idea. I can tell we're somewhere in the Pacific, but I don't recall this island being here."

"Shall we have a party?" Asked Yuuki as he observed everyone, "It can help us take our minds off all of this."

"PARTY!" Luffy yelled throwing his hands into the air

Everyone eventually came around to the idea, and it was quickly decided we were going to have a party.

"Cool." Yuuki said with a nod, "We can decide everything else tomorrow, so let's just get some rest for right now."

Everyone then went to their own respective rooms which were by the entrance. I opened my door and it was a nice room. It was like a nice apartment if I had to describe it. 

I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep, but it wasn't working too well.

'How the hell did I get into this situation?'

Not even I could try and make jokes about this right now. This was just awful, truly. Regardless though, it was just as true that I needed sleep.

I closed my eyes, and after what felt like forever I finally fell asleep.