Traveling Back To Liyue Harbor

Kazuha Pov:
It's been a while since I last visit Liyue with Captain Beidou and the crew. She had a reason of why she wanting to go back to Liyue and the reason for why was to check on the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing Nigguang. She already had develop feelings for her cause she mentions a lot about her in the crew that makes her face turn red. The reason why I travel back to Liyue was not only to just experience it again but also to see director Hu Tao in person again. We been staying in touch with each other ever since TCG Event. Beidou told that if two people write to each other meaning we develop a strong bond. She wasn't wrong Hu Tao and I have already develop a strong friendship since we both love poetry. I left the dock and heading to the Wengsheng Funeral Parlor.

~ Wengsheng Funeral Parlor

Hu Tao Pov:
Ok finishing up with buring a dead body and had host the funeral with the family of dead person. My arcane as much I love my job as the director of the funeral parlor cause of my family traditions I do sometimes get bored of being stuck at my home or training the newbies that I know they get scared of me cause I love to prank them and everyone else in Liyue with the help of Boo Tao I also do help send souls to the afterlife. Of course on my breaks I do sometimes hangout with my friends and pranking them. Other times I like to write poetry and love to taking walks to the mountains and seas. I also appreciate my co-worker Zhongli cause he take his job seriously unlike my other co-workers since they need my help to take care of the souls. I walk to the balcony keep on walking back and forth thinking about my next poetry. Uhm

I want something new in my life not just doing the same old things over and over again. I want new adventures to explore with while still doing my duties as the director of Wengsheng Funeral Parlor.

Kazuha Pov:
Well that was a lovely poem director Hu Tao! I give off a compliment.

Hu Tao Pov:
Huh I turned around and I can't believe my eyes that Kazuha is here in Liyue. Well if it isn't the man of culture himself. How you been doing?

Kazuha Pov:
I been doing well thank you very much. Now as for your poetry did you came up with it just now?

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh yes I did. Do you like it it?

Kazuha Pov:
Yes I did like it.

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh thanking you for the compliment I said blushes a bit while smiling at him. Anyways what brings you back to Liyue Kazuha?

Kazuha Pov:
Oh well Captain Beidou wanted to visit a friend of hers. I just wanted to see around Liyue again and to see you again. I said and for some reason my face warms a bit and my heart skip a beat but I ignore it.

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh so you miss me I giggle well it's ok cause I miss you to. I look at him see that he has not changed he still is the same. But for a brief moment there world turn slow. My stomach growls right I haven't ate lunch yet. Uhm Kazuha do you want go out to lunch with me?

Kazuha Pov:
Yes I would love to.

Hu Tao Pov:
Great now we're off for lunch. We start walking to one of my favorite restaurants of Liyue which has one of best cookers of all of Liyue my wonderful friend Xiangling and her assistant Guoba. I say hi Xingling and Guoba and give them a quick hug. They also say hi to me.

Xiangling Pov:
Hu Tao let me guess the usual steamed fish and prawn dumplings . Oh who your new friend anyway?

Kazuha Pov:
Hello I'm Kaedehara Kazuha.

Xiangling Pov:
Nice to meet you I'm Xingling.

Kazuha Pov:
Yes I hear of you are Liyue best cooker if I'm not mistaken.

Xiangling Pov:
Yes that's right. I heard about you. Your the samurai that took down the Raiden Shogun Musou no Hitotachi! Anyways what can I get you Mr?

Kazuha Pov:
Mmm what kind of fish do you have miss?

Xiangling Pov:
Oh we have grilled tiger fish and Wanmin Restaurant's boiled fish.

Kazuha Pov:
Mmm I take Wanmin Restaurant's boiled fish.

Xiangling Pov:
Ok how would like your fish cook sir?

Kazuha Pov:
Perfect.

Xiangling Pov:
Alright then I'll be back with the food.

Hu Tao Pov:
So Kazuha hows your travels been going?

Kazuha Pov:
Going well I'll visit Sumeru and made new friends.

Hu Tao Pov:
Sumeru huh your so lucky that you got to travel to there!

Xiangling Pov:
Alright we got on Wanmin Restaurant's boiled fish and steamed fish and prawn dumplings enjoy you guys.

~ An hour later Kazuha and Hu Tao finished up their food and returned to funeral parlor at the entrance door.

Kazuha Pov:
Thank you director for the lovely hangout.

Hu Tao Pov:
Please Kazuha just called me Hu Tao.

Kazuha Pov:
I want to give you something before you just before leave.

Hu Tao Pov:
Yeah what!? He then give me a long hug which shock me cause normally I'm the one that first give hugs to my friends. But he did it first I quickly embrace it. His hug is surprising gentle and soft. Made my heart skip a beat again. We let go he says bye and I says bye see you later. My arcane I don't know why but him sticking around for a bit will be so fun.