Telling Them About Us

Hu Tao Pov:
Aiya! You get the feeling that being the boss of your entire company is hard. Cause trust me it's is cause one you have to make sure that your employees are on time and doing their work. Two you have so much boring paperwork that doing it all takes forever. After finishing up my duties director of the Wengsheng Funeral Parlor. I'm out of here and walking to the docks to see my boyfriend Kazuha and Captain Beidou. I know right I can't believe it's been a week since we confess our feelings and became a couple.

~ At the docks

Beidou Pov:
So Kazuha how's things been going with Hu Tao?

Kazuha Pov:
Oh well we been going well thank you very much Beidou. I see my love walking towards us from the city.

Hu Tao Pov:
Kazuha! I yelled happily and ran towards to him and jump at him and give him a hug which he reciprocates. After a few minutes of hugging him we both let go and I give him a kiss on the cheek which he blushes a bit. I'm sorry that I'm late sweetie you know me with work stuff and all.

Kazuha Pov:
I give her a kiss on her left hand. She blushes a bit and I interlock her hand with my right hand. I know love you're busy with duties as the director of the funeral parlor.

Beidou Pov:
Ok what's with this hangout actually no I'm third wheeling you two. What's did you want to tell me Kazuha?

Kazuha Pov:
Well Beidou I want to tell you that Hu Tao and I are indeed in a relationship. I hear my dearest giggle while smiling at her.

Beidou Pov:
Oh well congrats you two you are finally together I clap my hands. Ok Hu Tao did you confess to him first cause if so then I congrats my girl you finally made the first move at him.

Hu Tao Pov:
Actually no I didn't made the first move cause....well... I look at him while blushing a bit. He look back at me smiling at me.

Kazuha Pov:
Actually Bediou I was the one who confess to her first.

Beidou Pov:
Oh well I expected from you cause you are smooth. Anyways have you guys made out yet?

Hu Tao Pov:
I blushes saying Captain Bediou really you had to say that question. First off.....no we haven't cause we just started our relationship so we are um....

Kazuha Pov:
We're taking our sweet time getting to know each other and we aren't in no rush of doing that stuff yet Bediou.

Hu Tao Pov:
Exactly thank you sweetheart! Wait what!?

Beidou Pov:
Ok then well anyways Hu Tao did you tell your friends about you two yet.

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh well we're were just about to leave to have a hangout with them and tell them about us.

Kazuha Pov:
We just wanting to tell you first Beidou but I'm guessing you already knew about us.

Beidou Pov:
Hey I had strong feeling that you guys were together cause of you two oblivious have feelings for each other. Anyways byeee you guys have fun you lovebirds.

Hu Tao Pov:
Alright let's go onward to Xinyue Kiosk. We start walking to the place hand in hand while doing so some people were looking at us. Most of them are in shock cause the director of the Wengsheng Funeral Parlor is in a relationship with someone. I heard some ladys who are the matchmakers saying oh my archon the funeral parlor girl has a boyfriend! I'm shock cause I thought she will never found love but I guess I was wrong. Well I give my appreciate to her. She picked a very handsome young man indeed.

~ Xinyue Kiosk

Xingqiu Pov:
Hu Tao and Kazuha right here. They both walk to the table hand in hand. Kazuha pulls out the chair and Hu Tao sit on it. He pulls it in towards the table like a gentleman.

Chongyyn Pov:
We been waiting for you two a few minutes. We're were you two.

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh well I had a long busy day at the funeral parlor and I had to pick up Kazuha from the docks with Captain Beidou there had a little chat with her telling her big news.

Hu Tao Pov:
I tell you guys later first off I'm hungry where is Xiangling?

Xiangling Pov:
Hi Hu Tao and hi Kazuha how you guys day been going? They both answer good. Alright for today's meal I cooked....Stir Fried Fish Noodles, Golden Shrimp Balls, Fullmoon Egg and Golden Crab enjoy you guys.

Chongyyn Pov:
Thank you Xiangling

Xingqiu Pov:
Thank you Xiangling

Hu Tao & Kazuha Pov:
Thank you Xiangling

Hu Tao Pov:
We all dig in starting to eat the delicious food. Mmm Xiangling this why you are the best chef of all of Liyue.

Xiangling Pov:
Aw thank you Hu Tao I couldn't done it without my friend Gouba I look at my belt and smile at Gouba. Ok anyways Hu Tao why did you called all of us for a hangout I'm mean I appreciate a get-together it's been a while since we all done that. But seriously Hu Tao what did you want to tell us.

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh well Kazuha I got off my chair and I pulled out my left hand towards him he gentle took it with his right hand and interlock our hands. Uhm everyone I have announcement we're in relationship. Everyone was shock.

Chongyyn Pov:
Really Hu Tao ha ha good prank on us. So that's why you called us for just to prank on us. Well you got me. Kazuha she got you involved with the prank didn't she.

Xianqiu Pov:
Actually my dearest friend Chongyyn that not prank cause if she was pranking us she would have laugh at us. But this time she is being serious is that right.

Hu Tao Pov:
Yes Xingqiu I'm being serious.

Xiangling Pov:
Aww congrats you two! I smile at them and clap for them. Ahh my best friend with her first boyfriend!

Xingqiu Pov:
Wow Hu Tao I didn't know you had in you. I give my appreciate to you and Kazuha.

Chongyyn Pov:
Wow since when did you two like each other?

Xianqiu Pov:
Oh Chongyyn you're so clueless.

Chongyyn Pov:
Hey! I yelled while I took my popsicles to calm down my anger. I'm just saying I didn't not know you guys have feeling for each other.

Xingqiu Pov:
Uhm Chongyyn it's was so obvious that they like each other cause they were always hangout and were flirty to each other.

Hu Tao Pov:
After tell our friends about us we finishing up our dinner and say our goodbyes. Kazuha and I both walk back to the Wengsheng Funeral Parlor. Well I enjoy our get-together sweetie.

Kazuha Pov:
Same here sunshine hey I was wondering....if.....I..could..uhm... blushes a bit struggling to say the words.

Hu Tao Pov:
I drag him inside of the funeral parlor of course we both make sure no one was there cause lot of my employees went home for the night. I took him into my room and close the door behind us. Now you were about to say you want to stay here for tonight. Of course my Kazuzoo. We both leaned in and start kissing each other for about 10 seconds. After that he opened his eyes while blushing and smiling at me he first took off his ponytail to let his hair down which to my surprise this the first time I see him with his hair down. He layed on my bed while I follow along I put my head on his chest listening to his heart beating. While I put my left hand on top of his chest. He wrap his left arm around my shoulder and grab my left hand and holding it. He give me a quick kiss on the forehead as a goodnight. In return I give him a quick kiss on his cheek. We both giggle while smiling happily at each other and fell asleep while snuggling.