Hu Tao's Birthday

~ The Night Before Hu Tao birthday in           Wengsheng Funeral Parlor

Hu Tao Pov:
Thank you everyone for coming to our meeting today and I have an announcement to make as you all you know tomorrow is my birthday and as a token to my birthday I'm giving you guys a day off tomorrow. I hearing my co-workers raise their glass and saying to Director Hu for being the best director even though she is eccentric and scary sometimes. We all celebrate with champagne of wine.

Zhongli Pov:
I have to say Director Hu your one of the strangest person I ever meet and work for. But I appreciate your individual I wish to you a very happy birthday to you.

Hu Tao Pov:
Aw thank you Mr. Zhongli I give him a quick hug which he was surprised about but eventually reciprocate. You know I could have never have  hiring these people without you Mr. Zhongli so glad that your one of my top client.

Zhongli Pov:
Mmm Director Hu where your lover Mr. Kaedehara I don't see him in the party you didn't  invite him?

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh Zhongli why are you suddenly interested of mine and Kazuha relationship? I smirk it's because of you jealous of us like I get you are in your middle age that you don't have a partner and your feeling lonely it's that right?

Zhongli Pov:
No that's isn't it at all I'm just curious since I mostly see you and Mr. Kaedehara well what's the word everyone is using oh yes hanging out?

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh well you want to know why the reason of why I didn't invite my boyfriend well that's because first off it's our annual meeting with my co-workers and also he can't have wine since he is lightweight so I don't want to have him get drunk while everyone is partying.

Zhongli Pov:
Well you could have just brought tea for him so he could have joined along ever thought about that?

Hu Tao Pov:
Nope I didn't really thought about that I could have brought tea for him but it's too late anyway. But hey don't worried Zhongli he told me he has plan something very special for me tomorrow ooo I can't wait!

                                     ~At The Crux Ship

Beidou Pov:
Kazuha you do know that tomorrow is your girlfriend birthday so what's are going to give her?

Kazuha Pov:
Oh Beidou I have a plan to what to give her just come here and I will tell you the plan.

Beidou Pov:
Oh I'm in now where getting somewhere?

                           ~ The Next Morning

Hu Tao Pov:
I woke up and got ready. I cook myself Congee aka rice porridge add eggs and ate it and I close the door and heading out to the dock. I got there in 10 minutes and I rush to see Kazuha and Beidou there. I ran to him and I glomp at him he catch me and reciprocate the hug.

Kazuha Pov:
Happy birthday my love I give her a kiss on the cheek while I hear her giggling.

Hu Tao Pov:
Aww pumpkin your so sweet. Now what is the surprise you have in store for me?

Kazuha Pov:
Well you remember that you always want to explore a new adventure?

Hu Tao Pov:
Oh yes I remember like I said I want new adventures to explore while still doing my duties as the director of the Wengsheng Funeral Parlor. Yeah what about it?

Kazuha Pov:
Well dear do you want to take a day trip to Fontaine?

Hu Tao Pov:
What! A day trip with you to Fontaine the nation of Justice!?