S I X T E E N

I laid my bag down on the table in the hotel room as I got out and closed the door behind me, I was on my way down to the lobby to meet Lewis niece and nephew with his sister.

Meeting Lewis family was something I'd never done before but I was excited, I had heard a lot of good about Lewis niece and nephew from all his stories so I was excited to be with them the whole day tomorrow! It would be a great moment to get to know them better, I mean I loved Lewis so I was sure his family was just as nice as he was.

As I then was in the elevator on my way down to the lobby, I got a message from Lewis saying they were already in the lobby waiting by the couches and I told him I was in the elevator on my way down to them.

As I got to the couches I saw them and I went up to them.

' hello! ' I said as I came from behind them.

' hello, Anastasia right? ' a brunette said and from the looks of her I took for granted it was lewis sister.

' yes!, it's so nice to meet you all '

' hello, I'm Anastasia Lewis girlfriend ' I said to Kaiden and Willow as I kneeled down and struck out my hand to them.

' hey, are you the girl who's gonna be with us tomorrow?? ' willow asked me.

' yes, I have planned very many fun things for us all three to do! ' I answered as I smiled.

Willow and Kaiden asked me questions for a while that I was more than happy to answer every single one, honestly I was happy that I got to watch them because I loved children.

' okay maybe it's time for me to go, my husband is gonna be here any minute. Thanks again for watching them Anastasia! ' Lewis sister said as she gave me a hug then her children.

' no problem it was my pleasure ' I said as I smiled and Lewis sister was on her way out to the car.

' so what do you guys think about us going up to the room to get your bags dropped off then go and meet some of my friends! ' I asked both.

' yes!! ' they both said as they started running towards the elevator.

I smiled as they ran away to the elevator with me walking behind them, they were very energetic people if I was gonna be honest. But I liked it not gonna lie, they were curious and energetic kids just like I used to be when I was younger.

' is uncle here?? ' Willow asked.

' no he's still working but he's hopefully coming back in about an hour ' I said smiling at her as we just exited the elevator.

' okay but he better hurry I wanna see him before I go to sleep ' willow said.

I smiled and reassured her that he would be back soon and in the meanwhile we would hang out with Kelly, max, Daniel, Penelope and I think some other kids their age down in the spa room.

Me and Kelly had booked so we could get the whole spa room to ourselves so we could use the big swimming pool, mostly so we could swim with the kids but also because we didn't want people there disturbing us while we were trying to have some alone time just us.

As we got back to our room I helped Willow and Kaiden to change into their swimming suits then I changed into my bikini and we went downstairs to the spa, we were supposed to meet everyone down at the spa which we did.

' hello everyone ' I said as we walked in.

' hey beautiful ' Kelly said as she came up to me and gave me a hug.

We talked some while the kids got in the pool.

' come on Anastasia come in! ' Willow said as I stood there with Kelly.

' alright, I'll come ' I answered as I went in.

I was actually playing with Willow, Kaiden and Penelope in the pool for quite a while before Kelly came and joined us, Daniel and max were still getting massages so they didn't join us. But I enjoyed every moment of this night, I loved being around people I loved and soon enough Lewis came to us as well.

' UNCLEEEEE ' Willow said the second Lewis entered the spa.

' my willow! ' Lewis said as he got in the pool and she jumped on him.

I couldn't help but laugh at how both willow and Kaiden attacked Lewis with hugging him the second he came in the pool, he was so good with kids it made him even hotter.

' hello my love ' Lewis said kissing me after quite a while of willow being on him.

' hey, how was work? ' I said kissing him back.

' it was decent, not as fun as this seemed to have been from the pictures Daniel and max sent me '

' they sent you pictures ' i said laughing.

' we did, but in our defense it was funny to see y'all playing ' max yelled from a distance.

I just laughed at it, it didn't really matter if they took pictures but I just found it funny.

Anywho for the rest of the night we spent in the pool with max and Daniel joining us eventually and we even ate dinner in the spa, mostly because we didn't wanna go up and change for dinner etc so then it was just easier to order food into the spa so we could get up and eat, then go back into the pool again when we were done.

Anyway it started to get late so Kelly, max and Penelope went to their room first and not long after Me, Danny, Lewis, willow and Kaiden went to our rooms together.

' Daniel when are you going in tomorrow? ' I said as we were walking towards the elevator in the lobby.

' about 10 why? '

' can me, willow and Kaiden eat breakfast with you and then go with you to the track because Lewis is going in early ' I asked.

' of course I will call you when I'm on my way to y'all's room and we can go down to breakfast together ' Daniel answered smiling.