Chapter 4

"Hi, my name is Lantern," a Dragonet said.
"Oh hi Lantern my name is Snowstar and this is Marina,"
Snowstar said pointing at her friend.
"Well, hi Snowstar,and Marina," Lantern, greated softly.

"So you are our leafwing?," Marina guessed.
Lantern nodded. "I am going to go put my stuff down,"  Lantern mumbled. "Mk" Snowstar replied.

Oh I'm here! What if they are mean!? Well they seem nice, I don't know! I will figure it our, remember stay Calm, careful, and get answers. Lantern's mind bussed.

Is our whole winglet hybrids? Oh well, Marina shrugged off the thought.

Then another dragon walked in. They looked like a nightwing but the had white on them and icewing spikes.
"Hi, I'm Nightfire," the dragon said. Behind her a dragon walked in behind her and another. The first one was a Skywing with a pouch and the one behind her was a Lavender colored silkwing.

"I'm Feather," announced the skywing. "And I'm Lavender,"
Mumbled the silkwing.
"Well I'm Snowstar, this is Marina and the leafwing over there is Lantern," Snowstar told the dragonets.

                                              *    *    *
After the dragons settled and was in conversation a Nightwing rainwing hybrid walked in.
Snowstar couldn't read the dragons thoughts.

Snowstar stepped down from her bed and asked the dragon," Who are you?" The dragon grew an even bigger frown. "I'm Ivysong okay? Where is the cave for the jade winglet?" The dragon asked, obviously not in a mood for friends.

"Down the hall, 4th cave," Snowstar answered.
Ivysong sighed and walked out of the cave towards the direction that Snowstar pointed at.

I wonder what her story is?

Sorry for the short chapter i will try to make the next one longer. 285 words btw.