Prolouge

Winter was pacing around in was late at night.
His mate Moonwatcher was sitting next to him with her young dragonet Blackdrift.

They had another egg, which was due to hatch tonight.
He was still a little worried. He wanted to be a better father then his was to him. Blackdrift was healthy, tough but not to mention powerful dragonet.

From the faint star shape on his forehead and then teardrop scales next to his eyes, that means he could readminds and see the future. Just like Darkstalker...
His mind couldn't help adding.

No, he told himself he was going to love his dragonets as much as he loved Moon, snow, and life itself.
Be looked proudly at his little dragonet, he was going to make a strong good dragon when be is older.

"Dear, the egg! It has turned silver!" Mom exclaimed.
The egg had turned silver, this one was going to have abilities to. Winter looked at the night sky. There was only one moon full tonight.

There was a crack in the egg, then another.
After a few more cracks a dark paleblue mussle stuck
out. Winter dug his talons into the light snow that had fallen that night. The night in possibly was beautiful, not a pretty as the ice kingdom but it was still great.

The top of the egg shell and came off.
There was a small little dragonet in the egg.
She had eyes like Winter himself but instead of the pupils being blue they where more of a great, like her mother's.

She had white freckles and teardrop scales! She can read minds! Winter smiled and wrapped a wing around Moon.
Good job darling.

"She is beautiful," Winter said. "She really is" Moon said putting her mussle to Winter neck.
Blackdrift went to the new dragonet and said," Come,
Come to your older brother! You can do it Snowstar!"

"Snowstar?" Winter mumbled. Then Moon gave a warm smile," Snowstar...hm..I like that name"
"Snowstar it is" Winter chuckled.

Snowstar padded out of the egg towards Blackdrift, but fell on the snow.
Moon picked her up, "welcome to the world Snowstar"
Moon said softly.

                                          ~ 1 year later ~

Winter was sitting drawing a sketch of a scavenger, for his research. Moon came home from the library holding a note.

She ran to Winter,"look! Jade Mountain is hiring teachers and the founders want us to teach there!" Moon said.
She gave Winter the note, according to the note he would teach dragonets about scavengers and Moon would help the nightwing dragonets (and nighwing hybrid)
How to control their nightwing powers.

"Hm......" He mumbled "it would be fun to teach dragonets about scavengers, and we would be able to live there so yeah, let's be teachers there" He replied.
Moon smiled and gave him a hug, wings wrapping around wings.

She let go of the hug and said,"I will go pack our stuff, school starts back in a month,"
She left a cave, and winter followed to help,
After about three hours of packing up, they went back to the living room to collect the rest of the scrolls, their dragonets where wrestling.

When something black shot at Snowstar's head.
Luckily she had ducked to pretend to finnish off her brother so it didn't hurt her.

There was a dagger in the wall, it had a note,
To thwart Darkstalker's return a daunting sign...

What ever that ment, Winter didn't know, but he did know one thing, they where under attack.
"Moonwatcher, we need to go now, it's not safe anymore"
He gave her the note. "Oh..." Moon mumbled.

"That blade was after one of our dragonets."
Winter said. Moon nodded," I will go get them."
She ran to the dragonets. Winter grabbed the other important stuff like the potions, weapons, scavenger scrolls.

"Okay let's leave," Said Winter, getting Moon of of the door,
"Come on little dragonets! We are uh.. going to a mountain, a wonderful one!" She exclaimed urging Snowstar and Blackdrift to come on.

They took off into the air Moon infront, their dragonets in the middle and Winter in the back.

When they got to jade mountain, Winter and Moon explained what happened, to the Dragonets of Destiny,
And without hesitation they let them live at jade mountain.

"Come on Snow, drift, let me show you out new cave!" Moon exclaimed leading them deeper into the mountain.
"Thank you," Winter said. "It's the least we could do" Sunny said," Now go to your family" Clay finnished.

Winter gave a respectful nod and followed his family deeper into the cave.