Chapter 16

Snowstar opened her eyes. She saw a shape looming over her. "waa??" She couldn't make out the shape, her eyes where still blury. "Get up sleepy head! Your acting as tired as a rainwing!" A voice exclaimed.

Snowstar's vision finally cleared, and she saw a the rainwing seawing hybrid standing over her.
"Good morning, Marina" Snowstar yawned.

Snowstar got up and out of her bed.
"Come on sleepy head! Class starts at noon! We have an hour left to hang out!" Marina pointed out.

"But I have to go tell Destiny something..." Snowstar trailed off. "Come on Snowstar! Can't she wait a little longer!? We haven't hung out in ages!!!" Marina complained.
"All right fine" Snowstar replied.
"Yay!" Marina cheered.

They walked out of their sleeping cave. They passed by
Nightfire and Feather, Snowstar saw -to her relief- that they where wearing the skyfire bracelets that Snowstar had made for them.

Snowstar followed behind the rainwing hybrid.
Then Marina said,"Oh! I forgot! My parents are comming to visit soon! Want to co,come, with me?" Snowstar saw her brother and replied," Oh uh...I will meet you there...."
"Okay!" Marina replied, then the little hybrid trotted away.

Snowstar walked over to her brother, and to no surprise
His mind was still blank and Snowstar started to get worried. "Blackdrift??" Snowstar mumbled.

He shot around to look at her, his scales where dull and it, and he had dark circles around his eyes, itlooked like he hadn't slept in a while. "What!?" He Snarled.

All of the dragons around them stop what they where doing and looked at them. "Well..." She started, feeling the dragons eyes staring into her skull. "I...I wanted to check up on you, the last time I saw you was well, when you passed out," and when you told the prophecy....her mind finished.

"Well, I'm doing just fine!" He growled. He turned to leave and Snowstar grabbed his wing,"what is up with you?" She asked. He turned around again, "Nothing!" He clawed her arm to get his wing free and stormed off.

Snowstar still saw the dragons looking. "Go away!" She roared," It's none of you guy's noisy business's!"
The dragons that where staring turned away fast and went back to what they where talking about.

Snowstar could tell -from her mindreading- that they where talking about what just happened.
But she could care less, she looked down at the throbbing pain and saw a slash open in the arm that was bleeding, it was oozing blue blood.

"Ow!" She winced when she tried to walk. She flapped her wings but stayed close to the ground. She glided down the hallway and started to tear up. Not because of the pain, she had been hurt many times before by trying to fly in the mountain when she was younger while her parents weren't looking, but because her brother, her brother,had hurt her, and on purpose!

Little dropped of blue blood painted the ground a dark blue. Her tears made the ground wet. When she got to the nurse cave she plopped down on the ground,the blood still bleeding out from her arm, he'd brother had clawed her hard, he must have clawed a vain.

She had thousands of different thoughts, she closed her eyes and let the thoughts consume her in complete darkness.