Chapter 3

Heejin's neck stretched once she entered the classroom, that day they had the mock test for the college exam, and she hadn't slept very well.

Heejin needed that scholarship more than anything, even though she knew it wasn't worth getting sick from studying so hard, but she still did her best to be able to get a higher GPA than everyone else.

Her hand landed on her mouth as it opened to yawn, the brunette walked to the seat she had been assigned the day before, what they did to avoid cheat, hitting Sooho on the head as she stepped past him, she heard a growl of annoyance leave his throat, Heejin's eyes met Sieun's, who immediately looked away when she smiled at him as greeting.

Raising her eyebrows, the younger one laughed softly, sitting down in her seat before resting her head on the table, just like Sooho, feeling how tiredness began to take hold of her, if it weren't for the test, she probably would have invented some illness and stayed at home, sleeping.

A few minutes later, the teacher made an appearance, carrying a handful of pages with her, Heejin let out a groan as she saw the number of question sheets she had to read, however, she mentally prepared herself to start answering the questions she had been studying all that week.

Her eyes moved for a second, distracted by hearing a thump next to her, as if someone had slapped someone else, however, Heejin decided not to look around, as she had found a question that she knew perfectly, leaving the sound in oblivion.

Her hands took on a life of their own, answering the questions almost automatically, however, her attention was interrupted by the dragging of a chair, moving her eyes in that direction, Heejin could see how Sieun got up from his seat, and walked as if he was dizzy, moving towards the exit of the room, almost hitting his face against the door before leaving the place somewhat quickly.

The teacher, worried about what happened with her best student, looked for the only girl who she knew would be able to go with him and ask what was wrong.

Heejin frowned as she looked at the seat next to her, where Sieun was a few minutes ago. — Heejin.

—Yes? — She asked at the teacher's sudden call.

— Go, make sure Sieun is okay. — The girl looked at the woman, opening her mouth, the malicious "uh" of her classmates made the girl squint, Sooho, still with his head on the table, laughed, eyes closed as he imagined the face that his friend could have at that moment. Heejin shifted her eyes from the woman at the front of the room to her exam. — Don't worry, I'll give you and Sieun more time, go see if it's okay.

The girl got up from her seat almost unsurely, walked towards the exit of the place, passing by Sooho, pulling his ear gently. — Yah! Teacher, Heejin almost ripped my ear off!

The girl laughed, running to get out of the room, the woman shook her head when she saw how Sooho turned around, threatening his friend while raising his hand, she had known the two of them since they were children and they had always been unruly, together or separately, they were always yelling for something, yelling at each other as a joke, But she knew very well that they were doing that because they were so fond of each other.

Sighing, the woman went over to pick up the teenagers' exams once Heejin had completely left the room, to make sure no onlookers could cheat.

Heejin was walking down the hall, thinking about where the boy might be.

Infirmary? No, Heejin, even you don't go to the infirmary.

Looking to her sides, the girl narrowed her eyes, thinking before stopping in front of a door to the one place where the boy could have gone to seek privacy, of course, the bathroom. The girl stood in front of the door, not knowing whether she should go in or just wait for Sieun to leave the place.