Chapter 17

: Violence

The younger boy blinked suddenly, clearing his throat and looking at Heejin at the same time, something in the shorter boy's gaze had made him nervous and scared him, well, he was used to having that kind of annoying looks on him, just because he was a boy his age and looked shorter and weaker than him, didn't mean he couldn't beat him up too. — Ah... Jiwoong, Lim Jiwoong.

Sieun heard his name, he didn't really care what his name was, he just wanted him to stay away from his girlfriend. He nodded at his words, looking at their intertwined arms before turning back to the boy and raising an eyebrow. —And what is the reason you are touching my girlfriend? — The youngest didn't know what to say about it, he really didn't have bad or ulterior motives, he just didn't want her to feel bad if he walked away from her.

Also, he didn't know she had a boyfriend, come on, they had practically met a few hours ago.

Heejin smiled at that moment, recognizing that tone of the boy in front of them, she wasn't going to lie, she liked to see that almost invisible grimace that Sieun made when he got upset, jealous, about something. Releasing the grip on both arms to walk towards Sieun, she took his arm to look into his eyes later, making him lower his serious gaze from the boy and place it in her eyes, which softened when they saw that beautiful brown color, for him.

— Jiwoong is a friend who came to visit a few days ago, we are going to eat something at Ms. Shin's restaurant, do you want to come with us? Surely Sooho will be accompanying us, it's time for his lunch - The girl asked, and then added, looking with big eyes at her boyfriend, who swallowed hard upon hearing that.

Will Sooho be there too?

— No. — He said in a dry tone, Heejin raised her eyebrows upon hearing that, however, she nodded, releasing her grip on his arm. She didn't really know how to act, if he was upset, she didn't want to upset him even more.

— Well, ah... Then, see you later. — She said with some hesitation, seeing how Sieun had only turned his gaze to the boy behind her, leaving a kiss on his cheek before turning to Jiwoong with a smile, the boy seemed to be trying to look away, or avoid the eye contact with Sieun, so when she called him, he quickly looked at her. — Come on Ji, Sooho's break starts soon.

The boy nodded, making a small bow towards the boy to walk behind the older girl, who put an arm around his shoulders, in a friendly manner, while they walked and talked about something, Sieun watched the scene, feeling that strange burning in his chest.

Jealousy? I don't know, am I supposed to feel it? The boy was tall, attractive and seemed to get along quite well with her, of course Sieun felt a little threatened by that figure, but he didn't know if the feeling in his chest was jealousy or just annoyance because the girl had been acting strange all day and suddenly she goes out with a boy to eat.

You should have accompanied them, idiot.

No, Heejin said they were friends, and if she says so, it's because they are, I don't have to think otherwise...

...

—Do you really know how to play pool?! Ah, Heejin, I will finally have a worthy rival. — Sooho smiled with the food on his cheeks.

The duo had arrived just as Sooho was leaving for his break, so they easily got Sooho to order food for the three of them, although he didn't really know if he was going to pay for their food as well. —Hey, where do you study? I hadn't seen that uniform before.

— Eujang, it's in Yeongdeungpo. — The two teens in front of him widened their eyes upon hearing that, looking at each other before turning back to the boy.