Chapter 4

— They didn't gouge your eye out, did they? If so, tell me, I don't want to be scared when I see you at school tomorrow.

— Yah, shouldn't you be working? — Heejin complained, feeling the wound on her face throb a bit as she carefully placed her palm on the affected area.

Fortunately, it hadn't been anything serious, however, she had had a wound inside her eye, so she had to go to the hospital, which she was in now, Heejin hated hospitals almost like Sooho, just thinking that they would have to be in a place full of sick people and where many had died, terrified them.

But the boy had literally dragged his friend to that place before dropping her off there and going to work. — I'm worrying about you and that's how you pay me, ah, how ungrateful.

Heejin laughed, walking out into the main hallway of the hospital, with the prescription for a few eye drops in her hand, sighing knowing that she would have to go to a drugstore before going home.

The day had been quite long for her, and she really just wanted to go to sleep or something. Listening to the boy shout goodbye before cursing, he seemed to have tripped or something. — Soo, go to work, I'm fine, I'll see you tomorrow at school.

— Don't gouge your eye out Heejin.

— I'll think about it. — The girl blurted out in an innocent tone, Sooho, knowing that the girl wouldn't even be able to touch her eye because she was afraid of the pain, he said goodbye more calmly before hanging up. Putting her hands in the pockets of her sweater, Heejin kept walking down the hall with some boredom, seeing something blurry with her right eye, she had been straining it, so it was a little difficult for her to see with it.

The brunette looked around the hall until a voice made her stop.

— Heejin. — She turned around, looking for the owner of that deep voice before focusing her eye, seeing Sieun on the spot, he was removing his headphones and getting up from his seat, his eyes looked somewhat worried, but the girl really didn't know if it was that she couldn't see with her eye, or if she was just hallucinating, so she really didn't give much importance to his expression. — Ah... Are you okay?

— Oka- Oh! Yes... Yes, it was just a small wound... And bleeding, but that's okay. — The girl touched the patch she had to cover her eye as well as the bandage that protected the wound next to it. — What are you doing here? Are you hurt? Although I don't think so, you looked like a hulk over there... — She smiled, raising her arms, as if she was showing off her muscles, but nothing could be seen, due to Sooho's big sweatshirt she was wearing. — Do you know if Yeongbin isn't going to look like Voldemort? — She asked with open eyes, touching her nose as she looked at him.

Sieun felt a hint of annoyance upon hearing that question, frowning minimally, not saying much, just shaking his head,. Heejin clenched his jaw as he smiled, nodding. — Are you worried? — He asked seriously and suddenly, even he was surprised to hear his tone, yes, it had come out more serious than usual.

Heejin raised an eyebrow, not understanding what he meant, and somewhat frightened by that deep tone, she didn't know that he could speak so deeply.

— Youngbin. Are you worried?

— Oh, I'm just asking because it would be strange to see. — She shrugged, noticing Sieun to avert her gaze

The boy sighed, a little calmer, but still inquire, not because of the girl's answer, but because of the reason that had made him feel so annoyed. — Hey, are you going home alone?

And again, that serious tone came out of him, almost instinctively. — No.

— Ou, okay, then, good night. —  The girl grimaced before smiling at him, raising her hand to say goodbye, Sieun watched as she passed by his side.