Chapter 10

Heejin had not ordered anything to eat, she didn't feel like chewing or swallowing anything, at least, not with the gangster girl sitting in front of her. That's why she was now sitting next to Sieun while looking bored at the girl, she wasn't even paying attention to what they were talking about, she just wanted to get out of there.

She didn't like that girl.

You don't like that girl being near Sieun, Moon Heejin.

- What kind of work?

- He makes them thugs, doesn't he? - Heejin asked after Sieun did, looking at the girl with feigned curiosity while the boy looked at her with confused eyes.

Is she mad?

- Why are you curious? - Neither of them answered, Heejin because, in fact, she didn't know the reason Sieun was there asking that. - Listen, it's not something that suits me to say, but be aware of who you're dealing with, it's not a lie that he kills people for money... Maybe he's not a gangster like you say, but he does have connections.

- And your point is?

- Give him the money. - The girl said, answering to Sieun, who asked dryly at all of the girl's previous words.

- What if I don't?

- You'll be in trouble.

...

- Is something wrong?

Heejin's eyes looked up, bumping into Sieun's, who, as always, looked serious, but the question had suggested that he was interested. - Yeah, I was just thinking about what that girl said... If we don't give him the money, we'll be in trouble... But... if we give it to him, will it be over? - Heejin asked, more for herself than for the boy, but he heard her, thinking about it too.

Of course they would stop following them maybe, but maybe they would also keep asking for money, they agreed once, they will do it again, maybe that's their thought.

When he heard the girl's sigh, he looked up, noticing how they had reached the place where he had guided her, with a grimace, this one noticed how touristy it had become, Heejin noticed that grimace, looking at the place.

It was a lookout.

- Is here?

Sieun nodded, looking around with a grimace on his face, squinting his eyes so he could look for a place where there were not so many people. - I didn't think it was so well known.

And it was something hidden from the city, Sieun had found that great space years ago, when he was a child, he had stopped going for a while and thought that maybe in that period of time was that someone else discovered it and now it was a tourist center.

Bad luck.

Sieun was a little disappointed by that, not because he wanted to spend time alone with the girl, or maybe... But he want to show her something, seeing her all helplessly made him remember when he felt that way and that viewpoint was the only place that put him in a good mood, maybe he just wanted to make her feel better, but he didn't know how, then, his idea was to take her somewhere that made her feel that way.

Feel better.

Heejin saw the whole place, seeing a familiar door, smiling as she remembered where they were. Looking at Sieun, she took his hand. - Do you know the one below? - Sieun looked at her strangely when she said that, she was smiling at him, which made him miss more. - The one that's under this viewpoint, come here.

The girl took him by the hand more firmly, dragging him with her into a space under the great viewpoint where there were a lot of people, of course, making sure that no guards saw them and scolded them.