Chapter 9

Heejin got off Sooho's motorcycle, almost falling to the ground due to the small moment of clumsiness of both friends, Sooho almost went sideways and the closest thing he found to support himself was Heejin's body, who, not having good balance in that moment, almost made them both fall. — How many bottles of soju did you drink, Jinne? — Sooho joked as he saw the youngest stumble.

— The same ones that were deducted from your pay two weeks ago. — he said, pushing her friend's head, without force, with the helmet she had in her hand. He grimaced, that topic was a delicate topic for him.

It hadn't been his fault that he got that man drunk on soju, in his defense, the bottles looked like that grapefruit drink they sold at the restaurant and that the man had been ordering.

Sooho took the helmet from his friend's hands with a complaint, almost pulling it out as he turned to put it away, making Heejin laugh when she heard them complain about the color of the Soju bottles. When Sieun and Bumseok got out of a taxi along with Yeongbin, both friends started walking, following them towards a rather old building actually.

When the group began to go down some external stairs that were there, which, according to Yeongbin, would take them to a parking lot and that would be where they would talk to their lawyer, Heejin knew that something bad was going to happen. — Hey, Bin... — Heejin called, that made Sieun look at her, making an almost invisible grimace, but inside, it felt almost like the face of a baby about to cry.

Why did you call him that? Bin? Since when they call each other with diminutives? Why didn't she call him "idiot" like always?

—... maybe you're an idiot... — Exactly, that's how you have to call him, stop using that diminutive. —... but us, not so much, your lawyer is not waiting for us, right?

— Of course, Jin, this way it's faster, he has work to do, you know... — He said, without looking at her, just continuing on his way.

Jin? Did he call her Jinnie? Why? She has a name, Heejin, that's her name. Hee. Jin.

Sieun could notice how Sooho looked at Heejin, denying, knowing that he didn't trust his words either. When the girl sighed, their eyes met, he looked at her for a second, noticing how she had something on her cheek, and his hand went up out of pure instinct, touching the girl's warm cheek, which he swore was hot, Heejin jumped a little when she felt that touch, looking at Sieun with wide eyes.

Her cheeks looked like Puca's cheeks when Garu turned to look at her, in fact, she felt that way, if it weren't for the fact that she would make a fool of herself, she would start jumping while giggling or hitting Sooho with nervousness, but no, you have to control yourself.

At least, until we get home.

Sieun only took, with his soft fingers, the small eyelash that had fallen on her cheek, raising it in front of her eyes, trying to make her understand the reason for his action.

It's not like you want to touch her, right?

The boy was going to lower his hand before the girl's small warm hand stopped him. She held his palm gently, looking at the eyelash on his finger, almost locking her eyes, which made Sieun purse his lips before swallowing hard when a little cold air touched his finger. Heejin had blown on the eyelash on the tip of her finger, giggling, and she let go of his hand a second later.

Sieun blinked, looking at his finger, not understanding why his entire hand was tingling, a sensation that started when the girl's soft fingers touched his skin, was now extremely strong, even the back of his neck could feel the ravages of that tingling.

- Ah, kitties, let's eat jjajangmyeon after this, my stomach is screaming at me for food

- Don't you have to work? - Heejin asked as she ran to her friend to stand next to him, putting her hand in the pocket of the sweater she was wearing, the weather was a bit cold, and Heejin was very prone to colds.