Chapter 14

— Why did I have to find it out with those actions? I almost stuck the spoon up my throat, Jinnie.

Heejin smiled as she heard Sooho's words, walking next to him, who ran after her and then nearly threw poor Wooin down the stairs so he could talk to the girl. — Yeon Sieun and Moon Heejin, man, I didn't think I'd hear that with the context of a relationship.

— And that took your hopes away, didn't it, little Cha Cha Cha? — Sooho said, leaving the girl to move on to another issue, putting his arm on the tall boy's shoulder.

Wooin laughed, agreeing with Sooho so that he would not have to keep answering his words, as he continued walking to get to the library where they would have their classes. It was no secret that Cha Wooin had an attraction to little Kang, but he knew her crush for the quiet boy in her class, and he respected it, he had invited her out once, she rejected him,  she explained, and he understood.

Not everyone will reciprocate your feelings, no matter how hard you try, that's why the boy decided to just walk away, at least not approach her with those intentions because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, and that's why Heejin appreciated him. He had been a good friend and was pleased that he had not cursed or pressed her to go out with him, just smiled at her, accepted it, and until now, none of them felt uncomfortable being in an empty room next to the other. — Yah, you didn't answer me. When did that happen? No, wait... It was hospital day, right? — Heejin smiled, looking at her friend, who opened his mouth. — That's why that asshole was so happy! He even smiled, that fucker.

Wooin raised an eyebrow, staring at the girl. — Yeon Sieun? Smiling?

— You would've seen it, I was even scared. — Sooho shook as if he had chills, Heejin stopped in front of the library doors, knowing that her friend would not enter that place unless he was paid.

— We'll talk later, Ho. — The girl smiled at him, he nodded and said goodbye to both of them, seeing as they entered the great room, it made a grimace, sighing.

Oh, Moon Heejin, quite a heartbreaker. — Ah, I want some jjajangmyeon.

...

The night had come, and with that, dinner time, usually, Sieun would join her to eat something quick while they talked about anything, rather, she talked. But that day, Heejin knew that the boy was at a dinner with his mother, it's more, maybe at this point, he's still with her, he'd told her when they both came home from school, so as not to make her overcook and waste food, plus so she wouldn't think he'd left her standing up or something, so now, she was leaving the supermarket with bags full of things for her dinner.

Things to cook for at least ten days.

The girl was going to take a taxi home, she wasn't going to be able to walk all that way by herself with those huge bags of things, taking out her cell phone to look for one, she heard how it sounded in her hand, sighing, lowering some bags so that she could examine it more carefully, moreover, the bags were beginning to slip from her hands. When her eyes saw Sieun's name on the screen of the device, she frowned, Did he finish eating with his mother that fast?

— Hello?

— Hee, where are you? Are you home? — Sieun's voice was louder than usual at the time, which made her feel strange, perhaps deeper, but still more muted than it already was.

Like he was tired.

— Oh, no, I went out to buy some stuff... Are you all right? — She questioned, worried about that different tone in his voice.

— Where are you? I... I want to go home with you. — That made Heejin's heart melt, forgetting, for a second, her concern, with a small smile on her lips, she nodded.