Chapter 6

Sooho's hurried steps caused him to leave behind the group that was with him —Sorry, I'm late! — He apologized with several bows to Ms. Shin.

It was the part-time job that generated the most for him, but also the most exhausting, that was why he really wasn't very happy to miss a day of work, he knew it wouldn't matter because he wouldn't get fired, but he would lose money for that missed day.

Heejin smiled when she heard Sooho say that, bowing as well when she fully entered the restaurant, when she saw Sooho exchanging a couple of words with the owner of the restaurant, the girl waved at the woman, smiling at her, earning a smile from her as well.

Heejin used to go to the restaurant often, mostly when her mother came to disturb her house, when she was knocking on her door or ringing the doorbell, the girl only decided to take her coat, phone, some money and her keys before leaving the apartment, practically fleeing from what would be a family altercation. — I was late for work because of you, so if you want to eat, you're going to have to earn it.

— Ah, and he still wants me to pay. — Heejin muttered when Sooho said that, grimacing at the same time, moving her helmet in her hand, remembering that it had some wounds in it. — Hey, but Sieun and I are incapable. — The girl showed her hand, looking at Sieun so that he could raise his hand as well and play along, which he didn't, he just looked at her with a serious expression, as always.

The girl smiled, it was funny to see his expression, it was as if he was sleepy all the time, even his eyes looked bored, or tired.

Sooho looked at them, complaining before nodding, pointing behind him. — Ah, well, just yesterday I put together a new first aid kit, go to the bathroom and bring it, heal the kitten's hand too, it looks like he's about to scratch me. — He finished, making a sign with his hands, as if he had claws and was showing them.

Sieun was just looking at the scene with a serious, bored expression, actually, he was annoyed, because he didn't like to skip his classes, much less for things like going to eat somewhere with noisy people, and boy, that couple of friends was noisy, even when they were on motorcycles, they were shouting things at each other. —Ah, you're a disgusting boss, come on kitten, before he force us to work wounded.

Sieun felt how his hand was taken gently, he would have pulled away and refused her help even left the place, but the girl's soft touch made him feel a little dizzy, it didn't bother him, he didn't feel uncomfortable having physical contact, and he didn't know the reason, that was one more thing he didn't know why he felt so good, so he just avoided saying a word when she touched him that way, anyway, he didn't know what to say, or what to do, he would just let it be until he could find the reason for his sudden change.

Heejin took Sieun to a table once she found the aid kit, they were near the bathroom, she didn't want to disturb the other customers, she was afraid that Ms. Shin would be upset if she did.

Settling into her seat, Heejin picked up a small cotton ball, trying to put some hydrogen peroxide without throwing the entire jar on the table. She was nervous. — Okay, give me your hand, it's going to hurt a little, but I'll do it quickly. — Sieun nodded, putting his hand on the table, almost jumping as she placed the cotton on the wound on the back of his hand. — sorry. — She murmured, however, her attention was focused on cleaning the boy's wound, which was somewhat altered, making a lot, she decided to look for something to cover the wound and thus prevent it from becoming infected with something.

When she found a bandage, the girl looked at it, causing Sieun to stop looking at her hands to see her eyes, which were looking at the bandage in her hand, starting to unroll it and cut it a little. — Do you know how to put them on?