Chapter 15

— But look how nice you look! No, no, leave that jacket! — Heejin asked, taking his hands so he wouldn't take it off, they were both going out with Sooho and Bumseok, and the girl had gone to her boyfriend's house before, to ask them both to get out of there together. - You really look good.

Sieun grimaced, staring at his girlfriend with serious eyes. - You're saying that because I'm your boyfriend.

Heejin laughed joyfully, nodding. - Of course I'm saying it because of that! Do you want someone else to tell you with other intentions? - The girl asked seriously seconds later, but with a funny tone in her voice, Sieun smiled at her, taking her by the waist, both of them colliding their lips before her cell phone rings. Sieun sighed, moving away from the girl to grab the backpack, waiting for the youngest to finish talking to Sooho, because he knew he was the only one who would always interrupt the moments when both had that kind of more intimate interaction.

Like that night when had entered to pee in Heejin's bathroom, when he came out, he just only looked at them with a smile, took his helmet and came out with a: Finish school first. Sieun felt like hitting him, for the first time in his life he had felt frustrated and did not know how to react to such a feeling.

Once the call ended, they both walked hand in hand to the cafeteria where they would meet the others, it was a new cafe that had opened in the center of the city, arriving didn't take them much, maybe about ten minutes, when both entered the place, they could see their friends, whom they greeted. Heejin smiled at Bumseok before seeing how Youngyi and Sooho were sitting at a table, talking like nothing. - Couldn't one of them stay to help? Ungrateful. - She muttered, denying with disappointment.

- We can help. - Sieun told the girl, stroking her hand, but when the short-haired girl called him, Heejin told him to go sit with them, anyway, she didn't want to spend much time with the new member. - Are you sure? - When he asked her the question, the girl smiled, denying, asking him to sit down before she let go of his grip to walk to the taller, greeting him before ordering for her and Sieun.

- I'm sorry, Sooho sometimes forgets that if someone invites him, at least he has to help with the drinks. - The girl apologized to Bumseok, for the bad attitude of her friend, who gave her a smile and denied. - May I help you pay or...

- No, order, don't worry about it. - This one said, the girl thanked him again before they both stand there, waiting for the drinks, Heejin could notice him very serious, too, almost sad, and that made her bow her head, she didn't know him very well, but he was a good boy, At least, he seemed to be.

- Are you all right? - The girl asked with interest, to which he looked at her for a second and nodded with a small smile. - Well... hey, if you need to talk to someone, you have my number, you know. - She hit his shoulder in a friendly touch, smiling at him, the boy nodded, thanking her and both were silent again, waiting for the drinks.

Sooho looked at Sieun, who looked quite happy, well, the happier he could really express, it's not like he could read him, but, like Heejin, he was good at guessing emotions from eyes. And the boy's big eyes were quite expressive. - Did Heejin make you bathe? - He asked gracefully, making Sieun look at him, something inside him made him want to hit him.

- Did you pee before you left your house? - He asked in a serious tone, Youngyi, who was sitting with them, looked at them strangely, not understanding how they both got along, because before her eyes, that was not very friendly of him, Sooho laughed as he remembered the event of the night before, wanting to laugh as he remembered how Heejin cursed him by message once Sieun left her house.

- Yah, don't get mad, I've already apologized for interrupting your hot teen sessions, but you should be thankful that I got there before something happened... - Sooho leaned over the table, looking at Sieun with eyes wide open. - Heejin didn't have condoms, and I doubt you did. - He smiled maliciously, squinting his eyes before bowing his head, rather suggestive. - Or do you have?