𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐠as 𝐃. 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

"Hey m/n! What are you doing?" Ace asks.

M/n and Ace have been best friends for a year now. Everyone on the ship knows that the two of them or better off as a couple and they have evidence to prove it..a lot of evidence.

For example, ace and m/n would cuddle each other everyday other day, when m/n is not around ace talks about him and when ace falls asleep when eating food m/n makes sure to take off any crumbs off his face.

𝐌/𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦:

"I'm trying to fix my hat, it broken at the seems." M/n replies back.

"Can we hang out." Ace whines putting his head in m/n 's neck causing him to heat up because of the heat of ace's devil fruit

"In a minute."

"Well I need you right now." Ace frowns.

Y/n just ignored him and proceeds to go back to fixing his hat with a simple thread and needle. Ace turns the chair around and wraps m/n in a hug. M/n almost instantly wrapped his hands around ace's waist. Indulging in each others warmth. M/n sighs loudly,

"Ace I need to work." Y/n says softly.

"I want to hang out with you." Ace mumbles.

Y/n accepts his fate and decided to take a break from the hat.

𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

The two moved to the bed, m/n's arms around ace's waist with his face in his neck. Ace wraps his arms around m/n's neck bringing him closer so the two were face to face. Enjoying each others company although m/n was starting to get warmer because of ace's devil fruit.

The sun was getting ready to set and the two were still in the bed, not realizing that they've been hugging for 3 hours straight.

"Ace, we should go eat something." M/n says softly.

"Aww, I wanted to stay in bed but I am hungry." Ace replies.

M/n and Ace went down to the dinning room where the crew was hanging out, eating and drinking sake. Ace sat near Marco instead of m/n surprisingly.

𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

"Ace-Yoi your not gonna sit by your boyfriend." Marco teases. Ace instantly blushes his whole body on fire and his head beat increasing.

"He-he's not my boyfriend! Besides he probably doesn't like me." Ace says eating Thatch's famous chicken and fried rice. Marco rolls his eyes at ace school girl behavior.

"Ace, you won't know if you don't say nothing to him. You have to confess your love to him." Marco replies.

"But how do I confess. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he's not even gay? What if-" Marco interrupts Ace before he could say anything else.

"Get him to a quite area and just express how you feel about him, trust me he will confess right back." Marco smiles. Ace nods his head getting up to go get m/n who was sitting by Thatch.

"Young people these days." Marco sighs.

"Hey m/n, can I talk to you for a second it's really important." Ace asks. M/n nods and gets up to follow Ace. They end up going into Ace's room which was surprisingly clean. Nobody would expect Ace's room to be clean since he eats so messy.

"What did you want to-" Ace grabs m/n by the hand pulls him in and kisses him. M/n instantly kisses him back pulling ace closer with Ace putting his arms around m/n's neck. Ace was the first one to pull back, his heart beating so fast to the point where he couldn't breathe properly.

"I really like you m/n, I want to be with you forever." Ace blushes.

"I love you too Ace, I just didn't know if you liked me back." M/n replies. M/n brings Ace into another long kiss pulling ace towards the bed with a thud. M/n accidentally grabs ace's butt instead of his waist.

"Eeep." Ace flinches In surprises.

"Sorry, I meant to grab your waist we can stop if you-" ace interrupts by wrapping his legs around m/n's waist.

"I don't mind m/n, we should probably get some sleep." Ace yawns. M/n nods and pulls the cover onto both of them. Sticking to him like a sloth wrapped around a tree.

"Good night." M/n whispers.

"Good night." Ace says.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲:

M/n wakes up realizing Ace isn't in bed. He gets up still in his clothes from yesterday and goes to the one place Ace would be, the dinning room. He was right, Ace was doing the dishes. The goes behind Ace and wraps his arms around ace waist. Ace turns around and kisses M/n on the cheek.

"Morning my love." M/n whispers so only Ace could hear. Ace freezes up, face turning beat red.

"Oh, too soon to call you that?" M/n smirks. M/n shakes his head.

"No-it just caught me off guard, say it again please." Ace whispered.

"My love." M/n whispers in his ear. Ace pulls m/n into a kiss which he responds back to.

"Ok love birds break it up." Marco says startling the two.

"At least you finally confessed to each other so when's the wedding?" Marco asks.

"Oh, I never thought of the right time." Y/n replies nonchalantly.

"You want to get married?" Ace asks.

"As long as it's with you." Y/n says. Y/n grabs ace pulling him out of the kitchen to go back to his room, forgetting Marco was even there.

"There gonna make a good couple right?" Thatch says while sweeping the floor.

"Yea, the best couple." Marco smiles.